PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last Chance

I hear Ras-I Dowling is finally healthy, this could be his year at long last.
Since you posted that, he got hurt. I always found it funny when the pats would actually recruit injury prone players at the college level trying to get a bargain. We actually took a player one time that did not have two hamstrings. lol

I just don't think Belichick is getting rid of a guy that can give the team this kind of pass rush production

View attachment 31987

I don't think Winovich is gonna do anything that would get himself traded and he's still got 2 years on his rookie deal. If he was in his last year, I could see it or if some team want to spend a 2nd or 3rd he would probably be gone. But now with the defense getting some retooling he can be very useful piece to it.
Can you link where you found that chart? Looks like pro football reference?

Since you posted that, he got hurt. I always found it funny when the pats would actually recruit injury prone players at the college level trying to get a bargain. We actually took a player one time that did not have two hamstrings. lol

To be fair, that's exactly how we got Gronk. Only reason he dropped to the 2nd round was concerns over his back.

No on the 2nd year TE's. Those kids didn't even have a "real camp" and basically played half a season...if they even saw the field. I think their combined stats are something like 5 receptions, 40 yards, and 1 TD.

JJWill: Maybe...but 6+ foot DB's don't grow on trees PLUS Chung retired....so he could be our new TE cover guy.

Wino: The guy is 1,000% in love with New Hampshire...*IF* he's mouthing off to or being dismissive of the coaching staff...I think he'll shape up in order to live in NH.

Harry: Being traded is more likely, but Karen G said today that she doesn't think Edelman will play 17 games this year...sounds like some load management for Edelman this year....so Harry is among the top 4 WR's on the roster now if we count out Edelman.

If Williams is cut and somehow we could find a spot for another DB, I'd love to have Duron Harmon back

I would give Keene and Asiasi another year. They had a less than ideal training camp.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back