PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 1st place New England Patriots

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Who would have thought that the Pats would be in first place just a few weeks ago? Now the Pats have an opportunity to get the 1 seed next week with a win vs Tennessee!

edit: If the Pats win next week and the Ravens beat Cleveland, then the Ratbirds would have the 1 seed.

Last edited:

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Unbelievable, even I as big a homer as I am did not see this coming THIS soon. Gotta keep it rolling!! I think if we beat TEN, we would hafta just win 3 of the last 4 to get the 1 seed. Looking very doable right now, neither Buff nor TEN looks amazing, in all honesty Indy might be the toughest game left.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Pats won today and didn’t even play!

matt damon apples GIF

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Unbelievable, even I as big a homer as I am did not see this coming THIS soon. Gotta keep it rolling!! I think if we beat TEN, we would hafta just win 3 of the last 4 to get the 1 seed. Looking very doable right now, neither Buff nor TEN looks amazing, in all honesty Indy might be the toughest game left.
Considering our record H vs. A. Do we really want HFA?

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Similarly...

Welp...my concerns regarding Tennessee as well...I was wronguh...in my best Mona Lisa Vito voice.

The only concern seemingly now is the "Vrabel Factor" which wouldn't he have against Houston too???????
Is Houston running the Pats offense and Defense?