PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion is that is simply a grotesque situation to say the least...it is strange why a person with huge heritage goes in a potential trouble like this one

we are humans and humans are sometimes strange to predict but for sure it is an embarassing situation...

now at 77 years i expect that sooner then later J.Kraft will take the lead

after the death of Myra a 'change of course' probably inevitably arrived

many men at certain age starts to think 'different''...the 'time factor' becomes primary

i wish anyway Kraft Family all the best but i will not be surprised at all to see J.Kraft step up
My friend IPP... he analyzes and sums up the situation perfectly, as always.

The police have video.

They are arresting Kraft on Monday. Deny what you see all you want.
Please explain how I denied anything. If they have video, they have video but your reasoning that since everyone and their lawyers claim not guilty then that somehow supports the notion that they are guilty.

Please explain how I denied anything. If they have video, they have video but your reasoning that since everyone and their lawyers claim not guilty then that somehow supports the notion that they are guilty.

The police have video proof then I believe the police that Kraft did this.

A report says Kraft is not the biggest name.....yet Bob's name gets delivered first....like an appetizer before the entree.
So who is entree-worthy.......bigger than Bob? And what does bigger mean?
Bob is a national celebrity....so are we talking world celebrity.
Several golf legends reside in the area; one still on tour with a knack for headlines.
An NBA legend, as big as it gets, lives a stones throw from these spas.
Dozens of PGA players live in the area as do MLB players....but are they bigger than Bob?
Which big shot introduced our guy to the pleasures of the Orchid?
A US Senator or a frisky ex Pres?
A Russian Oligarch? Unlikely because they keep their stable in-house.

OT: These "spas" are every where in S. Florida and the wealthier the community, the more you will find. A national chain was recently busted for services not on the menu and branches shut down...then two pop up in its place.
I've always been curious about the labor pool at nail salons staffed only with young Asian women. These salons exist in every strip mall....far more prevalent than the glorified massage parlors.

Last edited:
welp...our insiders here at JoeKerr's World Of Sports Investigations are checking on rumors that a certain heavy set man in his 70's sporting orange hair and tweeting furiously to Fox news was seen in the vicinity of the Orchid Day Spa holding this menu....hmmmm.....

photo0jpg.jpg

I dont see any value meals and Kraft should have gotten the Senior discount too.

Damn crooks.

The police have video proof then I believe the police that Kraft did this.
I'm not talking about Kraft. You're either missing the point or ignoring it. You flat out stated that everyone and their lawyers claim not guilty as if that was all the proof you need that everyone is indeed guilty. Do you really believe that?

My theory on all this is based on the fact that he got married at a very young age (22). As a result he didn't get to experience the gleeful idiocy, the rampant and reckless lechery that most of us experience at that age. E.g., chasing ***** at all cost. He didn't get to explore his dark side.

So at the late age of 70 he's experiencing what most of us experience in our 20's, but more importantly making the extremely stupid mistakes most of us made at that young and excessively idealistic age. Unfortunately for him, the stakes are much higher when you're in your 70's, and you don't get away with it the same way you did when you were 20, because your slate isn't empty as it was then.
Maybe. I was married at 24 which was young but I felt I done enough "exploring" by then.

Last edited:
The police have video.

They are arresting Kraft on Monday. Deny what you see all you want.

Do you have a source for that? This is the first I am hearing that an arrest is coming.

My concern is the NFL. Goodell can fine Kraft $500,000 after that dollar amount he goes to the owners for approval to fine a higher dollar amount. The fine isn't the issue IMO. The major issue for me is what other actions can the NFL take that would affect the team ie: draft picks and etc.

Go Pats

This would seem to be the case. The question now is whether his public image to be rehabbed to any credible degree.
Some people won’t care, some will never get over it.

Do you have a source for that? This is the first I am hearing that an arrest is coming.
A warrant will be issued but his attorney will field it. There will be no handcuffs or perpwalking. He will not need to go to court. His lawyer will represent him.

Bob is looking at a fine and some community service.

Edit: I guess the arrest warrant is going to the State AG first then to Bob's house. From there Bob will call his lawyer and follow the process.

Last edited:
Lol @ burying you head in the sand and then saying “do you have proof? Do you have proof?” Over and over again to anyone who’s read about the case.

My concern is the NFL. Goodell can fine Kraft $500,000 after that dollar amount he goes to the owners for approval to fine a higher dollar amount. The fine isn't the issue IMO. The major issue for me is what other actions can the NFL take that would affect the team ie: draft picks and etc.

Go Pats

Goodell can’t go after draft picks, that’s only allowed if the purported offense effects competition on the field.

Maybe. I was married at 24 which was young but I felt I done enough "exploring" by then.
True, but a 77 year old married at 22 would have been married in 1963, before the free wheeling 60s and 70s (birth control pill, sexual revolution) so there may not have been enough "exploring" back then....

A warrant will be issued but his attorney will field it. There will be no handcuffs or perpwalking. He will not need to go to court. His lawyer will represent him.

Bob is looking at a fine and some community service.

I’m no fan of Bob Kraft but I don’t believe he had any inkling the spa was a sex trafficking ring. I think he wanted a little help squeezing one out and made a dumb mistake, nothing more.

I’m no fan of Bob Kraft but I don’t believe he had any inkling the spa was a sex trafficking ring. I think he wanted a little help squeezing one out and made a dumb mistake, nothing more.
Agree. I don't think he did either.

I may not be fully informed on the topic but my take is some of those places, the staff is there voluntarily ( if there is such a thing) and not part of a sex trade/trafficking network

What I do not get is that if the Police were concerned with the welfare of these Sexual Slaves, and apparently knew about this operation for 6 months.. why not do something sooner?? Why allow it to continue under the guise of an "investigation"??
They busted a sex ring operating double digit "spas"....and you label it a "guise of an investigation"?

Difficult to understand for some I guess....but.....knowing is different than proving.

In this case, proving required time to coordinate, infiltrate, set up, monitor, question, arrest.
And let's not discount the time consuming negotiations/politics involved between multiple towns and counties, between multiple law enforcement entities, all to gain approval to bust local citizens, some of means and consequence.
Furthermore, infiltrating these establishments without tipping them off requires immense planning.
It also seems logical to believe authorities wanted evidence from every establishment, not just a few. Bust only a couple, the other spas disband immediately and their workers get shuttled off to a new location. Not the goal

Last edited:
My question is that if Fla. Law Enforcement was so concerned about the women working there, why not act sooner??

A few reasons. First of all, shutting down that one brothel instantly wouldn't give them the insight into the human trafficking industry in their state compared to observing it for awhile, then shutting it down. Saving those women is important, making sure the pimps and madams don't just replace them with newly imported slaves in a new location 5 minutes after you close them down is even more important. Also observing the operation for awhile gives you a chance at finding the people pulling the strings and whether this might be a smaller part of a large operation. And you get a chance at bringing down the kingpins, rather than just the people at the front end of the operation, that's important, and disrupts this kind of disgusting activity far longer.

Also it takes time to assemble the evidence you need to take something like that down permanently. Legal procedings do not move like lightning and if you move before you're ready, you can wind up with some people who really need to be in jail slipping through your fingers instead.

Also even beyond that, it helps to take the time to make sure who you need to arrest and who you need to rescue and no, that is NOT a clear cut question most of the time in these operations. A seeming madam could have a string puller behind the scenes, or could be a victim forced into that role without much choice. In a situation like this victims are very often forced to victimize others, so the more you know the easier it is to be sure, and going in there like a dog into a flock of pigeons is a great way to NEVER be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes