PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have to admit that it is a boss move though. What a life. Gets a $14 rub and tug then hops on a private jet, spews jet fuel into the atmosphere, and heads to Kansas City to watch the pro football team that he owns advance to the Super Bowl. Sounds like the plot for an episode of “Succession.”

This could be an opportunity for Actual Pats Fan to be an expert witness.

The Scene: Interior of a Jupiter Florida courtroom.

Actual Pats Fan has just finished giving an extensive history of the Pat Patriot logo.

APF: In light of what I have just told you, would a sane person change the team logo from this <shows picture of Pat Patriot> to this?<switches to picture of the Flying Elvis logo>
<Audible gasps are heard in the courtroom>

Unfortunately for APF his moment would end up stricken from the record when after his 11th day of testimony the Prosecutor awoke from the torpor it induced long enough to object that Otis Carpetbagger Orthwein was not on trial and therefore it wasn't relevant.

You guys have to admit that it is a boss move though. What a life. Gets a $14 rub and tug then hops on a private jet, spews jet fuel into the atmosphere, and heads to Kansas City to watch the pro football team that he owns advance to the Super Bowl. Sounds like the plot for an episode of “Succession.”

Or for "The Deuce" if prosecutors get their way

This could be an opportunity for Actual Pats Fan to be an expert witness.

The Scene: Interior of a Jupiter Florida courtroom.

Actual Pats Fan has just finished giving an extensive history of the Pat Patriot logo.

APF: In light of what I have just told you, would a sane person change the team logo from this <shows picture of Pat Patriot> to this?<switches to picture of the Flying Elvis logo>
<Audible gasps are heard in the courtroom>

Dont forget NEM.

Kraft keeping Weis on the payroll after he clearly holding the team back with his playcalling.

I'm such a fan I became an employee!

3cev5b.jpg

or "Billions"

This may be the most ridiculous cop-out ever. Kraft is so full of sh*t. The bolder part, of course, cannot be confirmed. He felt a “real connection with Lulu and Mingbi”...lol

New details emerge from Robert Kraft's trip to Orchids of Asia day spa

"At Orchids, according to the Jupiter police, Kraft paid cash to the spa’s co-owner, Lei Wang, who goes by Lulu, and received a hand job from her and another worker, later identified as Shen Mingbi. After Kraft ejaculated, Mingbi wiped his penis with a white towel. Then she and Lulu helped him get dressed.

As Kraft left the spa in the white Bentley, Officer Scott Kimbark, nicknamed Bark, stopped the car for a minor traffic violation. Kraft asked the officer if he was a Miami Dolphins fan and showed him his Super Bowl ring, explaining that he was the owner of the Patriots. Kimbark, having accomplished his mission, let Kraft and Bernon go with a warning.

Later that day, Kraft called his friend. “You won’t believe what happened to me,” his friend recalls him bragging. Kraft explained how he had gone for what he thought was a regular massage, but that the masseuse had given him a hand job instead.

The friend excoriated Kraft for getting a “rub and tug.” Kraft, seemingly hurt, insisted that it “wasn’t like that.” He said he had felt a real connection with Lulu and Mingbi.

Later that evening, Kraft received a call from Orchids, asking him to visit again. (At the time, Kraft’s number in Palm Beach was publicly listed.) Kraft, according to his friend, was thrilled. He did not seem to understand that the spa was merely soliciting repeat business.

The next day, Kraft returned to Orchids, this time with a driver in a 2015 blue Bentley. He arrived before 11 a.m., qualifying for the early bird special: $15 off. He received a hand job and a blow job from Lulu, and left after 14 minutes. That afternoon he flew to Kansas City, to watch his team play the Chiefs in the NFL playoffs. The Patriots won."
That article paints Kraft as stupid. The rest of it, doesn't paint him as a likeable guy at all, living an incredibly entitled life amongst people that would consider everyone on this forum scum. Those q-tip blue bloods disavow Krafty as one of theirs, disgusted he crossed the bridge for sex, lol.

We now know why Kraft, who needed two girls to stroke his junk, fired AB, who covered his junk with a small towel. LMAO

Vanity Fair will do wonders for Kraft's business model. He should honestly resign and hand the business over to his son, not because he went whoring, but because the guy is now a joke.

That article paints Kraft as stupid. The rest of it, doesn't paint him as a likeable guy at all, living an incredibly entitled life amongst people that would consider everyone on this forum scum. Those q-tip blue bloods disavow Krafty as one of theirs, disgusted he crossed the bridge for sex, lol.

We now know why Kraft, who needed two girls to stroke his junk, fired AB, who covered his junk with a small towel. LMAO

Vanity Fair will do wonders for Kraft's business model. He should honestly resign and hand the business over to his son, not because he went whoring, but because the guy is now a joke.

Love how the billionaire gets there in time for the $15 discount.

Love how the billionaire gets there in time for the $15 discount.
He probably hit the early bird special at Toojay’s in West Palm Beach before that. I met my ex-girlfriend there one time and got there before her. Place is actually pretty big. She calls me to ask where I’m sitting and the only thing that I could think to tell her was to make a left at the first Jew she sees. She found me in no time.

He probably hit the early bird special at Toojay’s in West Palm Beach before that. I met my ex-girlfriend there one time and got there before her. Place is actually pretty big. She calls me to ask where I’m sitting and the only thing that I could think to tell her was to make a left at the first Jew she sees. She found me in no time.

Bob made it clear from his off-record discussions with his friend that he’d never cheat on Lulu and Mingbi. He really had something with them. There’s no way he’d just throw away that blossoming relationship for some sleazy other massage parlor ho.

You’ve never accidentally received a rub and tug before? What a great surprise those are.
I used to be, ahem, surprised like that sometimes whenever I was assigned to defend our liberty in the Philippines, during this game called "Smiles"...

Bob made it clear from his off-record discussions with his friend that he’d never cheat on Lulu and Mingbi. He really had something with them. There’s no way he’d just throw away that blossoming relationship for some sleazy other massage parlor ho.
No way...I'm confident that Mr Kraft is not what we would've called in the PI a "butterfly"...

I have to say I do think Kraft's donations to society far
outweigh this issue ... it's not even close. I am angry at him
for being naive, cheap and stupid ... if I had his money it would
have been a beautiful highly paid personal beautiful discreet masseuse.

I have to say I do think Kraft's donations to society far
outweigh this issue ... it's not even close. I am angry at him
for being naive, cheap and stupid ... if I had his money it would
have been a beautiful highly paid personal beautiful discreet masseuse.

Sounds like how Epstein got started....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back