PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's saying the cops knew they'd never get a warrant to include recording sex acts with prostitutes unless they exaggerated it in to human trafficking. It kind of appears that way because based on the cops press conference they described enslavement conditions that went on for weeks on end. It makes me question whether or not there was more aim to catch a high profile person than there was to rescue the helpless, exploited girls that they painted them to be. Instead they took their sweet time until they got their man. The whole thing smells to high heaven.....And yes they caught Kraft having sex with a prostitute.
The other warrants that were made public were for prostitution not trafficking.

The other warrants that were made public were for prostitution not trafficking.
Well then, the picture the cops painted in their press conference was misleading. They acted like rescuers, saving these girls from monsters. Perhaps they needed to exaggerate in order to save face for their overreach. They said what they said.

“Benjamin is referring to the sneak-and-peek warrant used in the Orchids of Asia case, which allowed investigators to install the cameras secretly in the first place (using a fabricated bomb scare at the business to get inside). Use of these warrants became widely available to law enforcement as a result of the Patriot Act (an irony perhaps not lost on Kraft); they were meant to be used in terrorism cases. They are extremely rare in Asian-spa investigations.”

Robert Kraft Might Beat Criminal Charges Due to Police Overreach and Privacy Issues

Last edited:
Well then, the picture the cops painted in their press conference was misleading. They acted like rescuers, saving these girls from monsters. Perhaps they needed to exaggerate in order to save face for their overreach. They said what they said.
What they said in a press conference has nothing to do with lying to get a warrant under false pretense.

“Kraft’s attorneys argued that using the cameras to prosecute misdemeanor crimes violated constitutional privacy protections. In addition, a Florida law notes that police can only make secret recordings when investigating certain serious felonies. Kraft is charged with solicitation, which is not a felony.”

'What police did here was outrageous,' NBC 10 legal analyst says of Kraft case

The way I feel about this is: yes, Kraft had sex with a prostitute, period. Kraft had nothing to do with human trafficking. The wealthy will find a way to beat the rap or lessen the charge. Time to move on.

I dumped all of the other Kraft/Spa threads as soon as they came up, but I kept this one.

DiMarzio said if the billionaire’s team loses the motion to suppress, he expects to see a deal happen to safeguard the video. DiMarzio, however, is not convinced the video will not go public.

“Somebody is going to pay money to get that video out there,” DiMarzio said. “That's the nature of American society nowadays.”

Yup. Despite what the judge rules this tape will be sold. Sour grapes from the cops.

What sucks about our society today is we have people that will say the same thing over and over again despite the fact it’s not true....yet they’re all convinced it is true.

Robert Kraft and the other 30 men arrested had zero to do with human trafficking...FACT AND NOTHING BUT FACT
Without demand there would be no trafficking, so check your work.

Without demand there would be no trafficking, so check your work.
Right and without demand for drugs....etc, etc

Is it the buyer or sellers fault. Probably neither or both

I literally cx’d my vacation plans for Florida. I don’t need cameras in my hotel bathroom, a changing room at Target, or wherever else my wife and daughters should expect privacy and not cops watching them get undressed. You never know...there could have been a suspected hooker in that hotel at some point.

What an embarrassing state to live in. Please secede from the union.

Last edited:
“I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard.

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last think I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for the Patriots; my morals were shaped by the most wonderful team, whom I was blessed to root for for 33 years.

“As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words but by my actions. And by immediately restoring our real logo and uniforms, I hope to regain your confidence and your respect.”

I literally cx’d my vacation plans for Florida. I don’t need cameras in my hotel bathroom, a changing room at Target, or wherever else my wife and daughters should expect privacy and not cops watching them get undressed. You never know...there could have been a suspected hooker in that hotel at some point.

What an embarrassing state to live in. Please seceed from the union.
tumblr_p4x9s3aJR81vaqoiqo1_400.gif

What an embarrassing state to live in. Please seceed from the union.
You go to Target on your vacations?
Dollar Store too long of a bus ride?

That's some Florida-esque spelling, my friend.

(It's secede.)

That was some bad timing. Where’s the auto-correct when you actually need it?

I had to go back and edit it. History was changed for the best thanks to your editing.

21 March 1993

BOSTON, MA(AP)-Patriots fans say team will suffer "irreparable harm" if logo and uniform are replaced.

When asked for comment, owner James Busch Orthwein answered, "What Patriots fans?"

There is no truth to the rumor Bob Kraft is switching to a black hole defense thanks to Mosslost.

In a letter sent to Mr. Aronberg on Wednesday, Mr. Kraft’s lawyers asked for information on all people who were secretly recorded inside the massage parlor but who were not charged with a crime. The lawyers also want “all information casting doubt on any claim that those working at the Spa were involved in or victims of human trafficking.”

The letter includes a footnote that says that the state attorney’s office “has already confirmed and conceded that there is no evidence of human trafficking.

Asked if the state attorney’s office would provide the requested evidence, a spokesman for Mr. Aronberg’s office noted that there was a hearing on the matter on Friday.

Mr. Kraft’s lawyers have asked for the evidence by the end of Friday.

Robert Kraft Seeks Evidence in Solicitation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back