PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all surprised but umm, we need to wait for the facts. Lmao
Facts are a scarce commodity in this one ...
We know he got out ... went in ... perhaps came out happy.
Investigators should have saved the spermed up paper towels ... auction on ebay.

I could have read Atlas Shrugged

I’ll just say we have a very different definition of facts and leave it at that.
Yes you deal with facts like a Commodore 64 and lack critical thinking, let's leave it at that.

Facts are a scarce commodity in this one ...
We know he got out ... went in ... perhaps came out happy.
Investigators should have saved the spermed up paper towels ... auction on ebay.
Did the masseuse wear a blue dress?

Let's make this thread great again
I need a good title for this thread in honor of April fools day

... how about some suggestions???????????????
It's your thread so you have the copyright.:p

'Kraft Gets Rubbed and Now Tugged Into Court' ?

Yes you deal with facts like a Commodore 64 and lack critical thinking, let's leave it at that.
Of course you have nothing but an insult to respond with. you just don’t get it and it’s no longer worth the effort to explain things to you when your only tool is to act.

Speak for yourself. I'm not pulling for Kraft's lawyers to turn his case into a laughingstock if he's guilty of the crime. He should take his punishment like a man, just as he advised Belichick and Brady to do for no crimes at all. Bob Kraft is a schmuck for getting caught in a crime.

As for Fox 25 News, when it comes to questioning the penalty to Kraft from the NFL and the court, they're on the same page as NBC, CBS, NESN, MSN, Boston Globe, USA Today, NY Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, NY Daily News and many other media outlets. Hoping for Kraft to get off with this crime is not the majority opinion.
Considering it’s such a minor offense, it’s nothing to get all riled up about even if he is guilty.

But if the police used deceptive tactics to get the video warrant, that’s far worse than paying for a handy. If the did, I’m pulling for the lawyers to make them look like the idiots they likely are

At this point I do not care what happens to Kraft ... sometimes stupidity has a price.
Yesterday you posted how minor his misdemeanor was, so the price shouldn’t be too harsh. What Irsay did was worse, so the NFL penalty should be similar

Or has your opinion changed?

Yesterday you posted how minor his misdemeanor was, so the price shouldn’t be too harsh. What Irsay did was worse, so the NFL penalty should be similar

Or has your opinion changed?
He may be punished hard to send a message to the players ... I am not sure.

The fact that Kraft made the evening news will be enough for the NFL
to give him a stiff punishment.

The fact that Kraft made the evening news will be enough for the NFL
to give him a stiff punishment.
The other 31 will be rubbing and tugging while they attempt to slay Kraft.
He should get something and it should be minor to moderate.

I need a good title for this thread in honor of April fools day

... how about some suggestions???????????????
It's your thread so you have the copyright.:p

'Kraft Gets Rubbed and Now Tugged Into Court' ?

Whoa pal. Not my thread. I'd rather you blamed me for clubbing baby seals or something rather than starting this thread. Haha

But like the title suggestion.

" Andy and Ven rub each other the wrong way. May come down to blows."

B. You must live a sheltered life. Have you seen the nfl reddit ? You are going to be seeing those memes for as long as the Patriots continue to be successful.

Yeah, so suggesting someone lives a sheltered life and then bringing up your real-world, mean street livin’ Reddit observation. You don’t look like a clown or anything. Think you should stick with your home team. Everything you’ve posted in this thread puts you on Jets fan IQ level.

Kraft is innocent.

Goons with badges are just that. Give ya a goon, a badge, a gun and a camera along with the mind of a serpent who watches vids for eight months. A bag of chips and a few doughnuts. Wunderbar!

Yeah, go keep us safe with lying ****ed up jerks who can barely recite anything in the bill of rights. Keep on trucking baby

He should get something and it should be minor to moderate.

I don't know man but if he does he should def order in. Him gettin' a little minor to moderate something something is how this started in the first place.

He may be punished hard to send a message to the players ... I am not sure.
He may be, but punishment should be relative to Irsay’s. Since what Irsay did was worse, his punishment shouldn’t be as bad.

What would the message to the players be? Especially considering this was just a misdemeanor.

That article was about Martin County.

Orchids of Asia is in Palm Beach County.
They spearheaded the 4 county investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes