PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Josh Gordon.

And the Judges family is set for the next un-numbered Generations. Lefty Kraft Greased more than a few palms there. :D

Last edited:
Just a thought but it seems as though given the news this thread might have earned it's way back to the main board

Kraft's lawyers are the GOAT.

Brady should have hired those guys

Wouldn't want to hear that old fart grunting away. Would have been scared for life. Myra is Rolling again in her grave.

With the pee pee tape illegit.

You must acquit.

And the Judges family is set for the next un-numbered Generations. Lefty Kraft Greeced more than a few palms there. :D

The word is greased, unless you believe Krafty Bob was running people of Hellenic origin across people's palms.

And what it is was entirely predictable :rolleyes:
Of course it was. Because what happened actually happened.
What do you expect me to say? People guessing were right. That doesn’t mean relying on facts before judging is wrong.

I will personally admit my wrong from my thinking the Police were going by the book. These police obviously were abusing their power to get some tainted accolades. They should be ashamed of themselves. I also feel angry that people’s privacy was blatantly abused. I would have given up the privacy part if Trafficing was taking place which I believed at first was happening from police records. Obviously they duped me and a judge that gave them a warrant to film.

That being said. Kraft is still a Smuck for putting himself in this predicament. Even though his legal rights were violated to prosecute him. I still know and believe he committed a prostitution violation which put himself and the team’s reputation in jeopardy. For that I say smarten up Fredo. If it were a player you would be all over him possibly releasing him. He once called BB a smuck because of Spygate.

Well Mr Kraft hopefully this will blow over for the sake of the team and it’s fans. Meaningless distractions have no place on this team.
Your rights were definitely violated. Your judgement still in my mind violates any sense of intelligence

If the search was ruled illegal then it was illegal. (Assuming it stands)
Right and those that assumed/trusted/whatever word you want to use that the video evidence was obtained legally when there were questions about whether or not it was were (finish the sentence)...

Right and those that assumed/trusted/whatever word you want to use that the video evidence was obtained legally when there were questions about whether or not it was were (finish the sentence)...
It depends. Arguing it was legal was wrong.
Taking the viewpoint that if it was done with a valid warrant it’s sit to assume it was done legally is not an incorrect position when the facts ultimately show rules were violated.
Conspiracy theorists are right sometimes. That doesn’t mean not accepting the conspiracy without facts is wrong.

idiots.

It depends. Arguing it was legal was wrong.
Taking the viewpoint that if it was done with a valid warrant it’s sit to assume it was done legally is not an incorrect position when the facts ultimately show rules were violated.
Conspiracy theorists are right sometimes. That doesn’t mean not accepting the conspiracy without facts is wrong.
When you assumed it was done legally, even after reports were coming out from Kraft’s lawyers saying that it wasn’t, you assumed wrong. When you assume wrong, you are wrong. Therefore, you were wrong. It’s okay to admit it from time to time. It’s indicative that you don’t have some sort of massive character flaw. The ability to admit as much makes you highly promotable in whatever industry you’re in.

I don’t really consider this that big of a game changer. Kraft was never afraid of the $150 fine he would have to pay if found guilty of a misdemeanor, he’s afraid of the league punishment and, quite honestly, I don’t think Goodell is going to be swayed by this one bit. The fact that he won’t be found guilty in criminal court won’t help him in the NFL’s circus court with the king clown himself presiding.

The NFL does not afford the presumption of innocence nor do they afford 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination and/or the right to remain silent for people they investigate.

When you assumed it was done legally, even after reports were coming out from Kraft’s lawyers saying that it wasn’t, you assumed wrong. When you assume wrong, you are wrong. Therefore, you were wrong. It’s okay to admit it from time to time. It’s indicative that you don’t have some sort of massive character flaw. The ability to admit as much makes you highly promotable in whatever industry you’re in.
You are doing what every one else did and creating an argument and attributing it to me.
See, if I said what you argue I said I would be wrong. But I didn’t say it.
That’s the difference.
I couldn’t be right or wrong in this case because I drew no conclusion against a tide of arguments that jumped to what turned out to be correct. Had they been wrong, that would not have made me right because I didn’t draw a conclusion, which is the only sensible thing to do when you don’t have facts.

Guessing whether the prosecution or defense is right based upon what they say is just bias.

I don’t really consider this that big of a game changer. Kraft was never afraid of the $150 fine he would have to pay if found guilty of a misdemeanor, he’s afraid of the league punishment and, quite honestly, I don’t think Goodell is going to be swayed by this one bit. The fact that he won’t be found guilty in criminal court won’t help him in the NFL’s circus court with the king clown himself presiding.

The NFL does not afford the presumption of innocence nor do they afford 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination and/or the right to remain silent for people they investigate.
If it keeps the video from going public it’s definitely a game changer for him.

To paraphrase a once great philosopher....
“Wrong and boring is no way to go through life”

Right and those that assumed/trusted/whatever word you want to use that the video evidence was obtained legally when there were questions about whether or not it was were...

...mislead. Yeah, yeah that's it...mislead. :rolleyes:

For most people abductive reasoning allows if it walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it's fair logic to call it a duck until proven otherwise. In the argument addicted however nothing short of an autopsy that they attend can confirm it was in fact a duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back