PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kobe Bryant

tbrady304

Rookie
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant has requested a trade from the Lakers. If you were the Celtics would you trade for him? Talent wise I would say hell yes but he has some attitude problems and he is a ball hog

I couldn't begin to guess how he'd fit in as I'm not a basketball guy but I've gained a lot of respect for Kobe on the court, some of the games he had last year were absolutely unreal. Honestly, I think he wants to win and being a "ball hog" was the best chance to do that the past few years with little talent around him. I think, like Moss with the Patriots, he could play in a team concept if he was with a good team.

I would trade Pierce, Gerald Green, and Telfair for Kobe. Without blinking.

I would have to seriously think of finding another NBA team to root for if the Celtics traded for Bryant.

I'd send them Pierce, the #5 and anyone not names Al Jefferson. :D

I'd send them Pierce, the #5 and anyone not names Al Jefferson. :D
Pierce, Green and the pick would almost have to get it done. That, along with Odom and Bynum, would give them a decent team now and in the future.

maverick4's offer wasn't bad but Telfair is just so useless.

Yeah I threw Telfair in there because I think Kupchack is an idiot. A more fair deal would be Pierce, Green, and West for Kobe.

I know Kobe is a selfish player, but I think he's turned the corner and wants to only win now in his career. He is an unbelievable talent, has a killer instinct in crunch time, and I think right now is possessed to build an All-Time legacy.

Well, it looks like he's had a change of heart and now wants to stay. I guess they are going to aquire Jermaine O'Niell from Indiana. OVERRATED!

I cant believe people saying they wouldnt want Kobe Bryant. The Celtics have been AWFUL for how long? Bryant puts them back on the map. It would be a no-brainer.

I think Kobe would be a great player anywhere, but do not see him fitting in here or wanting to be here. A change in location would not put him in the playoffs or make the Celtics a winning team, have to give too much for him.. he also has a ton of miles on him for his age.

He needs to be traded. There are only so many teamates he can throw under the bus.

He needs to be traded. There are only so many teamates he can throw under the bus.
The problem is he's right. Odom is pretty good and Bynum has great looking upside. The rest of the team is horrible or mediocre role players.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back