PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenny Britt Coming Back & Branch Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny was damaged goods. If Hogan's agent believes the same, then, yes, a deal can be made for cheap.

Are you suggesting an extension, or a reduction in compensation?

I am suggesting reducing some of his compensation in return for guaranteed money. Shave off a million in total over the next two years.

The reason Dola agreed to it had nothing to do with him being damaged goods. It was because the Pats had no reason no release him before the end of camp. Which severly limited his market. With his high cap hit what it was there was a good chance he would have been released and standing there empty handed at the start of September.

I am suggesting reducing some of his compensation in return for guaranteed money. Shave off a million in total over the next two years.

The reason Dola agreed to it had nothing to do with him being damaged goods. It was because the Pats had no reason no release him before the end of camp. Which severly limited his market. With his high cap hit what it was there was a good chance he would have been released and standing there empty handed at the start of September.
fair enough

I understand your position. Hogan isn't a player on the bubble, although with Belichick everyone is on the bubble but Brady and Gronk

I disagree.

Of course, as the patriots I would certainly sign the deal you seem to be suggesting. $1M salary and a $1M bonus. and whatever for 2019.

Wouldn't mind Alan Robinson either on a "prove it" type deal seems like Malcolm Mitchell is made of glass.

How is Mitchell made of glass? He's had ONE injury that had complications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes