PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellerman on Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of big ****s here, huge ****s, talking a baby holding an apple in his hand.

Last edited:
Damnit @Palm Beach Pats Fan

842b0d07be45cdd23f623f400f3f880f.gif

Kellerman is a boxing analyst who has a decent television face and a good vocal presentation who is being forced to discuss football and basketball which are sports he never had much expertise or interest in. That's just the reality. He's being forced in a role because Skip left and Kellerman was the most marketable guy they thought they had.

If you really must watch a sports talk show right now the only worth it is First Things First because even if the don't always have the greatest opinions it's the only show where I feel like Cris Carter and Nick Wright actually put effort into having a deeper level understanding of the game and talking about it from a more intelligent perspective than "this guys is clutch and this guy sucks". They actually go into schemes and formations and overall team build. Mangini is also on it and despite Spygate you can tell he adores the Patriots and still is a Belichick disciple who buys into his philosophy. Like they actually make an effort to be a bit more educational without relying on hot takes.

You just have to know what you are watching. Kellerman is not a football guy. He never was a football guy, and he's trying to act like one because that's the job. Even Stephen A is more of a basketball guy. He's far better at analyzing basketball. Skip was more of a football guy which showed because he could talk about it far better than he ever could about basketball and all his Lebron James hot takes, however he is also an idiot who is attracted to sensationalism and is about as stubborn and instant gratification as I've ever seen someone. Shannon Sharpe is a football guy but he only knows what he knows and he can't even attempt to discuss it on a deep level sitting across from Skip. Cowherd is just a want to be disc jockey who found a niche in sports.

For me, watching kellerman make an ass of himself is hillarious. I approach sports shows like an epidemiologist looking at highly interesting paramecium which is only interesting because of its disgusting and greedy behavior.

Don’t sweat it fnord, I understand your frustration with posts like this. I couldn’t resist posting it as a humor thing because even for him, this is legendary type stupid.

Last edited:
I can't decide who deserves less attention....Max Kellerman....or someone who frets about Max Kellerman

tumblr_niimxtXntY1qiox8vo1_500.gif

Eff Max Kellerman

Is Kellerman the guy from First Take? Doesn't he say that Boxing is his favourite sport and most of the time they are talking about basketball or baseball. Why do people care what he has to say about a sport on which he spends less than a quarter of his time/attention, and on a team that's one of 32 in that sport. It's not like he's a Pats beat writer. Clearly his knowledge on the franchise or the players would be mediocre, making his opinion irrelevant.

Is Kellerman the guy from First Take? Doesn't he say that Boxing is his favourite sport and most of the time they are talking about basketball or baseball. Why do people care what he has to say about a sport on which he spends less than a quarter of his time/attention, and on a team that's one of 32 in that sport. It's not like he's a Pats beat writer. Clearly his knowledge on the franchise or the players would be mediocre, making his opinion irrelevant.
I dunno, to be honest. He's all about hot takes, running his mouth and saying outrageous crap just to get people to listen to him. If I somehow manage to get to a show he's on, I flip the channel. Mostly, I think, (uneducated guess) that he runs his mouth just to tweak Pats fans. He's been yacking about Brady falling off the cliff forever.

I would say that Kellerman has hit a cliff, except that he was never that good to begin with so it's more of a continuous descent.

His music is worse than his show. He’s always arguing with Stephen smith

I seriously can't believe people watch First Take, the show is unbearable to me, even if they're not talking about the Patriots.

This is coming from someone who actually thinks Felger is a great radio host (but needs someone who is willing to argue with him instead of Mazz who just felates and agrees with everything he says. The weekly spots with Bedard and Gasper, on the other hand, are always great listens)

nuff said.. thread ended right there.

Cracker rapper, epic fail/watch the wonky honky moan and wail.
Brady owns you, I ain't jokin--yo sucka, what you been tokin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye