PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never made a pro bowl. Best of luck arguing that one.
As Deion Sanders says - Julian is the victim of discrimination. Does he look like your typical All-Pro or Pro Bowl WR? Nope ... but he dominates a game in the same way as many of the great ones - especially the big games.

Pro Bowl is a popularity vote. I mean Jarvis Landry over him?

You simply can't describe his importance on stats alone. Wes Welker has much better stats and I don't think you'll find a Pats fan who'll take Welker over him. He made the catch of the decade in the game of the decade in the greatest comeback of all time. He is a Super Bowl MVP. 2nd most catches/yds in post season history. Edelman really played a big part in every Super Bowl the Pats won over the last few years.

There are so many good receivers with great statistics who haven't done **** in the post season so why not change the narrative of the HoF a bit? I mean why is it that only QBs can have mediocre stats and make it?

Julian Edelman is the 2nd most important player on the 2nd part of the greatest dynasty of all time. He had a huge impact on the NFL and should be inducted for it.

Tell that to the voters 5 years after he retires.

I'm sure when they tell you 'He never made a pro bowl', that will persuade them.

Is Jules the last white guy to play cornerback in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back