PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully BB gives him hell for that phony flop routine that ended up costing the team almost a quarter’s worth of him.

You could tell when he was lying there and peeked with his eyes to see what was going on, lmao. Pats need to work on not making those pick plays so obvious, cost at least 3 long plays and a TD.

Hopefully BB gives him hell for that phony flop routine that ended up costing the team almost a quarter’s worth of him.

TBF, though, he needs the rest, so I'm kinda OK with that.

If they win another SB and Edelman contributes at all then he is punching his ticket to Canton.

I think he’s already borderline but they can’t ignore him any longer if he steps up again in the playoffs.

I don’t know how the favorite receiver of the GOAT of the greatest dynasty can be denied.

Edelman is a cheater, by his own admission he faked being injured to sell the pick play that led to Watson's called back TD.

The league needs to investigate this and maybe suspend Edelman for the rest of the year, Watson also, for being in on it. Brady for calling the play and Josh for the design of it. Bill for being in the stadium at the time.

See if the Pats can win without Edelman, Watson, Brady, Josh, and Bill. That'll teach those cheating bastards. :rolleyes:

It's a jk / don't crucify me during Xmas. :D

I was telling my wife last night that I completely get the Brady and Edelman Bromance.....and thought Giselle might actually be a bit jealous...LOL*.

*Disclaimer: I usually say dimb things following three 22oz pints of IPA.

Edelman is a cheater, by his own admission he faked being injured to sell the pick play that led to Watson's called back TD.

The league needs to investigate this and maybe suspend Edelman for the rest of the year, Watson also, for being in on it. Brady for calling the play and Josh for the design of it. Bill for being in the stadium at the time.

See if the Pats can win without Edelman, Watson, Brady, Josh, and Bill. That'll teach those cheating bastards. :rolleyes:

Lol not gonna lie my blood started boiling for a quick second.

If they win another SB and Edelman contributes at all then he is punching his ticket to Canton.

I think he’s already borderline but they can’t ignore him any longer if he steps up again in the playoffs.

I don’t know how the favorite receiver of the GOAT of the greatest dynasty can be denied.
He is about 5 playoff games from breaking a record that was thought to be unassailable- Rice’s playoff receptions record.

I was telling my wife last night that I completely get the Brady and Edelman Bromance.....and thought Giselle might actually be a bit jealous...LOL*.

*Disclaimer: I usually say dimb things following three 22oz pints of IPA.
giphy.gif

source.gif

grady-sanford-and-son-gif-1.gif

Is this a joke?

Will Julian Edelman, Patriots be punished for faking a head injury against the Bills?

This confirms what I thought happened. The video looked bad, so the "independent spotters" pulled edelman off the field. But it was all an act, you could tell by how pissed Edelman was trying to talk to them as he walked to the locker room

Watching Edelman run back onto the field after being out for a quarter for a possible "concussion" and then going on and making a huge play was some WWE stuff. akin to pierce being wheeled off in a wheelchair and then coming out and hitting a 3.
One flop, everyone knows the rules.

He didn't say he faked an injury. He said he was trying to sell it. Big difference. If he was faking an injury, he'd stay on the ground. He wanted to make it seem like OPI was unintentional. Bg difference there. & this is no different than what players do on many plays when fouls are called, especially DBs who get flagged for PI. They start celebrating when they are guilty as hell.

Never made a pro bowl. Best of luck arguing that one.
I don’t think it’s likely he gets in. Maybe if Welker starts to get some HOF consideration Edelman will get in someday but if WW doesn’t get any real love then I don’t think it happens for JE.

Never made a pro bowl. Best of luck arguing that one.

Pro Bowl is a popularity vote. I mean Jarvis Landry over him?

You simply can't describe his importance on stats alone. Wes Welker has much better stats and I don't think you'll find a Pats fan who'll take Welker over him. He made the catch of the decade in the game of the decade in the greatest comeback of all time. He is a Super Bowl MVP. 2nd most catches/yds in post season history. Edelman really played a big part in every Super Bowl the Pats won over the last few years.

There are so many good receivers with great statistics who haven't done **** in the post season so why not change the narrative of the HoF a bit? I mean why is it that only QBs can have mediocre stats and make it?

Julian Edelman is the 2nd most important player on the 2nd part of the greatest dynasty of all time. He had a huge impact on the NFL and should be inducted for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes