John Bolton's legacy?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You got something against making a buck, you commie. Bolton has the same right to enrich himself from selling a tell-all book (I can't believe I'm defending Bolton :eek:), as Trump had the right to enrich himself by running a "massive scam" with his Trump University.

View attachment 27648

Trump University - Wikipedia

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

I see you’ve been watching too much Commie News Network and eating up the Soros propaganda.

I hope you find God some day, son.

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
This thread has descended into chaos. Just like 2020.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
change for the sake of change is rarely a good thing. my hope has always been that this situation we are in will empower the young people of this country to take government seriously and to start pondering their future and realize the importance of being active in government.

I'll always take the person who cares over the one I agree with more.

Completely agree that change for the sake of change is not good. When I say change, I mean in reference to changing our trajectory away from consolidated, centralized state power.

I do believe that one of the more important things that can happen is for young people to feel invested in this country; predicated on the idea that the government exists with the consent of the governed and as a protector, not guarantor, of our rights. Being active in government with the idea of fully realizing those goals for ALL Americans would be wonderful. It's up to these young people to do what hasn't really been done yet in 244 years.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Completely agree that change for the sake of change is not good. When I say change, I mean in reference to changing our trajectory away from consolidated, centralized state power.

I do believe that one of the more important things that can happen is for young people to feel invested in this country; predicated on the idea that the government exists with the consent of the governed and as a protector, not guarantor, of our rights. Being active in government with the idea of fully realizing those goals for ALL Americans would be wonderful. It's up to these young people to do what hasn't really been done yet in 244 years.

you're not going to get there in one step.........but a government with the right combination of discipline and compassion will make all that is less palatable to a particular political belief more palatable. This country is not going 'one way or another'......we must reduce the divisiveness....

government exists because there are too many of us to not have one, and rules are necessary because there are too many people who do not feel compelled to 'do the right thing'

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
you're not going to get there in one step.........but a government with the right combination of discipline and compassion will make all that is less palatable to a particular political belief more palatable. This country is not going 'one way or another'......we must reduce the divisiveness....

Definitely not getting there in one step. In fact, it's going to take a generation or two by my reckoning. I'm firmly of the belief that education is the key.

Reducing divisiveness is critical. Unfortunately, there is a lot of money in it for the media, political parties, and even for some consumer products manufacturers, and until that changes, it's going to be an uphill battle.

government exists because there are too many of us to not have one, and rules are necessary because there are too many people who do not feel compelled to 'do the right thing'

Government is definitely necessary, and "doing the right thing" is something that is taught on a cultural level and is probably what will take longest. There's a balance between being an individualist society and having a sense of responsibility for the collective. I feel like America once walked that tightrope fairly well, except for the glaring omission that there was rampant racism and bigotry.

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
Part 2 primer. I won't get to it until this evening here's a primer for anyone who wants to rise above name calling.

Asymmetric warfare, conflict zones, cyber warfare, and tactics. How Russia is applying modern tools to chip away at us.

If interested, read about the Gerasimov Doctrine. The Gerasimov Doctrine is the modern extension of the Primakov Doctrine. Applying tools and strategies developed over the last 10 years and goes straight to how our elections are critical to this plan as well. This is why you should believe our intelligence.

Russia is the enemy whether you know it or not. The biggest danger to democracy isn't anything being discussed in public. The dumb-downed politics we're engaging is is an accelerator for Russian goals. I'll talk about how they are taking advantage of the lack of strategy while we're asleep at the wheel. There is no dispute by experts about the Russian objectives. The only difference between administrations is the counter-measures to apply to combat it. That is until recently.

I don't hate Russian people. Putin is an ex-high level KGB intelligence officer with the training and resources. He has been raised to view the western world as the enemy and he would like nothing more than to weaken us and strengthen Russia. The world is a constant fight for power and if we don't watch out, we are going suffer irreparable damage. Russia's alignment with China is an alliance of intelligence with economic muscle. When you split the US from our European partners, you divide your strength and your ability to combat them.

Our politics gotten to the point where we engage each other in name calling and have zero interest in what's happening to us. Ever wonder why the political discord is so trivial? When was the last time an actual policy was argued? Maybe that's because that's exactly where someone who doesn't have the intellectual curiosity to engage at a higher level wants it. Much like conversations I see, if you don't have the chops to have an intellectual conversation, sling mud.

I leave you with this. Her opening statement is a reminder to the work that goes on by real patriots and not some dope wrapping themselves up in the flag. Those who serve, do so their entire life and people like her do so quietly, aware of the world around them. Discredit her all you want. She's the Russian expert that has been relied upon for multiple administrations and what she is saying, you'll find by starting with the two doctrines I pointed out. She wrote the book on them. I have a previous post where someone laughed at my calling her the smartest person in the room. The Matt Gaetz's and AOCs of the world appeal to people because they are useful idiots who see enemies across party lines while people like her fight the real enemies that plot against us.

I've been through a lot of administrations where the approach to foreign policies were vastly different. One might counter by economic pressure. One might want to apply military approaches. One might believe national security should be obtained by the spreading of democracy. Never have I seen an administration deny the dangers around us and never have I seen such as sad case as what I see when that ignorance is cheered on.

Last edited:

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am not a fan of Bolton. A judge has decided his book does not have classified material. Does it really matter, as excerpts are already printed. My issue is Bolton did not testify against Trump. I tend to believe the information in the book as it is comparable my judgement of Trump. Which means Bolton's motive was purely monetary. Like you mentioned, he was not doing this for the love of his country. Bolton says he is voting for Biden. For me, that is the bottom line. He will take votes away from Trump. Bolton's legacy will decrease and become a side note. A person's legacy is all that matters when you are gone.
So in other words he was not willing to go under oath to say any of this...hmm...

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Part 2 primer. I won't get to it until this evening here's a primer for anyone who wants to rise above name calling.

Asymmetric warfare, conflict zones, cyber warfare, and tactics. How Russia is applying modern tools to chip away at us.

If interested, read about the Gerasimov Doctrine. The Gerasimov Doctrine is the modern extension of the Primakov Doctrine. Applying tools and strategies developed over the last 10 years and goes straight to how our elections are critical to this plan as well. This is why you should believe our intelligence.

Russia is the enemy whether you know it or not. The biggest danger to democracy isn't anything being discussed in public. The dumb-downed politics we're engaging is is an accelerator for Russian goals. I'll talk about how they are taking advantage of the lack of strategy while we're asleep at the wheel. There is no dispute by experts about the Russian objectives. The only difference between administrations is the counter-measures to apply to combat it. That is until recently.

I don't hate Russian people. Putin is an ex-high level KGB intelligence officer with the training and resources. He has been raised to view the western world as the enemy and he would like nothing more than to weaken us and strengthen Russia. The world is a constant fight for power and if we don't watch out, we are going suffer irreparable damage. Russia's alignment with China is an alliance of intelligence with economic muscle. When you split the US from our European partners, you divide your strength and your ability to combat them.

Our politics gotten to the point where we engage each other in name calling and have zero interest in what's happening to us. Ever wonder why the political discord is so trivial? When was the last time an actual policy was argued? Maybe that's because that's exactly where someone who doesn't have the intellectual curiosity to engage at a higher level wants it. Much like conversations I see, if you don't have the chops to have an intellectual conversation, sling mud.

I leave you with this. Her opening statement is a reminder to the work that goes on by real patriots and not some dope wrapping themselves up in the flag. Those who serve, do so their entire life and people like her do so quietly, aware of the world around them. Discredit her all you want. She's the Russian expert that has been relied upon for multiple administrations and what she is saying, you'll find by starting with the two doctrines I pointed out. She wrote the book on them. I have a previous post where someone laughed at my calling her the smartest person in the room. The Matt Gaetz's and AOCs of the world appeal to people because they are useful idiots who see enemies across party lines while people like her fight the real enemies that plot against us.

I've been through a lot of administrations where the approach to foreign policies were vastly different. One might counter by economic pressure. One might want to apply military approaches. One might believe national security should be obtained by the spreading of democracy. Never have I seen an administration deny the dangers around us and never have I seen such as sad case as what I see when that ignorance is cheered on.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
So from the BI article:

Two of the sources are actively involved with the Taliban, and one is now a refugee in Greece who entered the country in 2016. All said they personally had not undertaken Russian bounty operations and disparaged the practice in general.

So a guy who hadn't been in Afghanistan since 2016 'knew' of a Russian operation.
Who was President in 2016?
It wasn't Trump.

Why would some elements of the Intel community want to screw up a deal with the Taliban to remove American troops?

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
So from the BI article:

So a guy who hadn't been in Afghanistan since 2016 'knew' of a Russian operation.
It wasn't Trump.

Why would some elements of the Intel community want to screw up a deal with the Taliban to remove American troops?

Nope.

Wasn’t Trump! Wasting tax payers money on another witch hunt. Thanks, US police department.

Maybe they should actually investigate Obama bin Laden. He WAS the President in 2016.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
So from the BI article:

It wasn't Trump.

Ok trump nut rubber

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter