2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
So let's look at this story.

We have been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years.
Trump keeping his word is negotiating with the Taliban to get all American troops out of Afghanistan
How may contracts with US companies will be terminated if we get out of Afghanistan, how much $$$ will be lost by corporations

So in t

he last few months the Russians now decide to put bounties on American Soldiers NOW?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How does it feel to be a dupe of Neocons/Globalist who want the war in Afghanistan to continue?

AP sources: White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019

it feels better than being a traitor by supporting a traitor

Last edited:

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
So let's look at this story.

We have been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years.
Trump keeping his word is negotiating with the Taliban to get all American troops out of Afghanistan
How may contracts with US companies will be terminated if we get out of Afghanistan, how much $$$ will be lost by corporations

So in the last few months the Russians now decide to put bounties on American Soldiers NOW?

How does it feel to be a dupe of Neocons/Globalist who want the war in Afghanistan to continue?

You really think it's as simple as you describe?

I think this is going to be long so I'll do part one today. Part 2 tomorrow. Part 3 on Thursday if I have time. Otherwise, Friday... feel free to respond to any part.

So what is Russia's goal on the world stage? Let's talk about geopolitic, asymmetric warfare, and military proxies. You seem to fancy yourself a student of international politics with your laughing faces.... I'm intimidated sure, but I'll give it a shot and see where this takes us, okay?

Let's start with the Primakov Doctrine. As you are aware, the collapse of the USSR left
Russia in turmoil. Economically and militarily they lost their ability to challenge the US as the US was emerging as the single world power. Yevgeny Primakov, the architect of Russia's Middle East policy came up with a doctrine based on asymmetric warfare tactics and applied it geopolitics. One of the key tactics objectives of asymmetric warfare is to avoid directly confrontation with someone when overmatched. So Primakov came up with a doctrine to allow Russia to pursue an independent foreign policy because they knew they would not be able to counter the US's emerging role by being the US's direct opposition anymore. Russia did not want to be internationally irrelevant so Russia would gain power by applying some simple concepts outlined in the doctrine.

1) Forge a strong relationship with an emerging China (done)
2) Try and limit NATO's power (done)
3) Regain the states lost to the collapse of the empire and restore them to their control (in progress)
4). Pursue policies independent of US policies to gain economic and regional advantages. (ongoing)
5) Recruit other nations through their influence to form a counter to US and NATO power (ongoing

^^^^ If you know anything about what's going on in the world, does that look familiar to what's going on? Don't believe me, go look at the doctrine. That's been the playbook for Russian policy for the last 20 years.

Now, when you create a vacuum by leaving places like Syria and Afghanistan, leave NATO treaties and threaten to withdraw from them and and abandon places such as Hong Kong and the Ukraine, do you think that hurts or helps that doctrine? Instead of countering as our foreign policy has done, we invite them to the White House and try and get them added back to the G8.

The goal of the doctrine was to regain Russian influence by building enough power through these means and we're playing right into their hands.

Part 2 we'll dive into asymmetric warfare, proxies and how Russia is using them to attack the US while weakening some of our strongest allies. We'll address the bounty issue here.

Part 3 we'll talk about how they've taken these tactical approaches to their geopolitical strategy and what they're going to do with it. They have a goal in mind we'll discuss why you should be worried.

Here, I'll give it some smileys to give my post the same kind of weighty gravatas you give yours

Maybe you can start a thread on Biden's Dementia or Trump's instead of actually trying to understand what's going on.

If I seem pissed, I am. Don't dismiss what the Russians are capable of doing and if they are playing this game of bounties (if true), they're emboldened enough to begin more direct attacks against the west. The Russians are playing chess and we're playing checkers right now and it just touched people I care about.

If I made a mistake and your smilies aren't an indication of your vast knowledge on this subject, do some reading.

Last edited:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
LAMEstream libral media strikes again!

Eat it up, lefty because this will be your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Trump is winning that election come November!!!

The polls are fixed though!

I’ve got dual citizenship as do my wife and kids. I don’t have to take this sh*t cuz I have options .... let it burn, baby....let it burn

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
I think what he is doing is dangerous, I have never seen anything like this. He is completely destroying the President of United States on national stage. Watching his ABC interview is giving me all sort of qualms about how the rest of the world especially those who don't like us are going to us this information.
He seems to want to appear as some sort of hero, but he comes across to me as a snake.
It's sad to see parts of American happy that Classified info and things said in confidence is released to the public just because it is Trump. This can't happen again.
What country you from, because here we value 1st amendment rights. Do you want the treasonous conduct of the true snake, Trump to remain hidden? Don't you think the rest of the world already knows how deranged he is? Haven't you been reading anything? The guy is a threat to national security and you want to keep it hush hush? Wtf man, get a clue. It's OK to question your government here. Nobody is going to think you're less of a citizen if you do so.
Read this and tell me this guys conduct is top secret. If the guy was just an embarrassment, but it's worse, much much worse.

Trump's phone calls alarm US officials, from pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers - CNNPolitics

venecol

Trying to make profit from something like this is not it. It brings into question his credibility. If he had nothing to gain and he was doing this for the love of his country, it will have been one thing. But this is a conniving act in my opinion. He looks like a despicable person to be around.
His accounts may be true, but this is not how you treat your beloved country. He is crazy.
The government spends so much time and money training every year on insider threat and the focus is usually on foreign born naturalized Americans. Bolton is the biggest insider threat there ever was.
You can't be serious. Bolton is the biggest POS but not because he's a national security threat. Where have you been these past 3.5 years?

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
What country you from, because here we value 1st amendment rights. Do you want the treasonous conduct of the true snake, Trump to remain hidden? Don't you think the rest of the world already knows how deranged he is? Haven't you been reading anything? The guy is a threat to national security and you want to keep it hush hush? Wtf man, get a clue. It's OK to question your government here. Nobody is going to think you're less of a citizen if you do so.
Read this and tell me this guys conduct is top secret. If the guy was just an embarrassment, but it's worse, much much worse.

Trump's phone calls alarm US officials, from pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers - CNNPolitics
My point is not to hush hush it, but to solve it in house. This is a disgrace to America regardless of which side you are on. I know we brought this upon ourselves, but imagine life for this country if Trump wins and he wants to do something serious outside the country. He has been completely stripped naked.

vuudu

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I’ve got dual citizenship as do my wife and kids. I don’t have to take this sh*t cuz I have options .... let it burn, baby....let it burn
I now understand why you want to see this all burn. You don't really care that much about America because after all, you have somewhere else to go when it burns. Wow.
America is not perfect, but it is a hell a lot perfect than any country I have been to. Talk of racism, for example, England is the worse for people of color, yet they have the audacity to talk about America. I went there and people did not want to share an elevator with a black guy, this was before all of this covid stuff too.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
My point is not to hush hush it, but to solve it in house. This is a disgrace to America regardless of which side you are on. I know we brought this upon ourselves, but imagine life for this country if Trump wins and he wants to do something serious outside the country. He has been completely stripped naked.

Sufficiently disgraced, maybe he government can work towards doing the right thing.....and no hush hush with someone like Trump....nothing gets fixed in house

venecol

Solve it in house? You mean like relying on the Senate Republicans to do something, anything, to stop this whack job from completely destroying the country? Again, where have you been, or were you just watching the stock market?

If Trump wins, God have mercy on the USA and the rest of us. He won't change, he's incapable of thinking about anything or anyone but himself. He's already chased all the adults from the WH. Who's going to control him, Kushner? McConnell?

Trump actually did us a favor by exposing how thoroughly corrupt the government is and how much closer to a 3rd world ****hole this country is than a 1st world power.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I now understand why you want to see this all burn. You don't really care that much about America because after all, you have somewhere else to go when it burns. Wow.
America is not perfect, but it is a hell a lot perfect than any country I have been to. Talk of racism, for example, England is the worse for people of color, yet they have the audacity to talk about America. I went there and people did not want to share an elevator with a black guy, this was before all of this covid stuff too.

I was born here just like you so save it.....don’t hold it against me that I have options..... I have what amounts to a passport to the entire EU. Why would I not take advantage of that for my family?

this is a great place......unfortunately, the @ssholes have been empowered

if it gets bad enough, I will leave and I will be fine wherever I go.

vuudu

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Solve it in house? You mean like relying on the Senate Republicans to do something, anything, to stop this whack job from completely destroying the country? Again, where have you been, or were you just watching the stock market?

If Trump wins, God have mercy on the USA and the rest of us. He won't change, he's incapable of thinking about anything or anyone but himself. He's already chased all the adults from the WH. Who's going to control him, Kushner? McConnell?

Trump actually did us a favor by exposing how thoroughly corrupt the government is and how much closer to a 3rd world ****hole this country is than a 1st world power.
can you change your profile picture? I read your post with an angry Mel Gibson voice in my head. I get your points, but only way America wins from Bolton's actions is if Biden wins. If not, his actions will have terrible consequence.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
can you change your profile picture? I read your post with an angry Mel Gibson voice in my head. I get your points, but only way America wins from Bolton's actions is if Biden wins. If not, his actions will have terrible consequence.

sometimes you need a bigger burn so there can be new growth

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
John Bolton is an American traitor and is only alive because President Donald Trump takes the high road.

Barry Hussein Obama could learn a thing or too.

venecol

You mean, terrible consequences from Trump's terrible actions. Don't shoot the messenger, Bolton is irrelevant.

I'm not angry, just hung over.

venecol

John Bolton is an American traitor and is only alive because President Donald Trump takes the high road.

Barry Hussein Obama could learn a thing or too.
You got something against making a buck, you commie. Bolton has the same right to enrich himself from selling a tell-all book (I can't believe I'm defending Bolton :eek:), as Trump had the right to enrich himself by running a "massive scam" with his Trump University.

2020-06-30 (1).png

Trump University - Wikipedia