PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JoeJuan Williams arrested (drugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's track record of CB's in the second round is great. :rolleyes:

Merge please.

Sanu was not busted for drugs, and I’m glad he’s a Patriot.

What are "legend drugs"?

No idea. Maybe it's a typo or autocorrect mistake.

"Legend drug means drugs that are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that are required by federal or state law to be dispensed to the public only on prescription of a licensed physician or other licensed provider."

Just another name for "prescription drugs"

"Legend drug means drugs that are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that are required by federal or state law to be dispensed to the public only on prescription of a licensed physician or other licensed provider."

Just another name for "prescription drugs"

I've never heard that term used before.

Great pick

I've never heard that term used before.

It isn't common jargon.

Think it has to do with the "legend" (label) required to be on Rx pill bottles. "...Federal law prohibits dispensing without a prescription..."

Cut him. There’s no room on Mr. Kraft’s franchise for a habitual drug abuser! Only gentlemen who respect the rule of law are allowed to play for this franchise.

Tough to know how serious this is given that a lot of the times they will list out stuff from a raid or arrest in a way that makes it sound bigger than it is.

We found an illegal drug = some weed in the bowl of a dugout
Drug paraphenalia = the one hitter in the dugout
Prescription drugs = the painkillers he was prescribed by his doctor.

Or he could have had crack rocks and a pipe and someone else's oxy.

Happy-ending Bob only allows choir boys on this team. We need more guys like Jordan Richards, upright talentless men. Then the media might like us.

Wow who would've thought that a DB in the 2nd round would be a bust. I mean a DB was urgently needed and everyone knows that BB has a legendary streak of picking one potential HOF DB in the 2nd round after another.

Wheatley, D. Butler, P. Chung, Tavon Wilson, Duke Dawson, Jordan Richards, Cyrus Jones

Ps: I know it's way too early to judge Williams but honestly look at that list. It's borderline comical

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes