PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy G Carted Off Late In Chiefs Game. Serious Knee Injury Feared...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a surprising development.

He could not stay healthy for more than 6 quarters when Brady was suspended. Kept taking unnecessary risks. Continued this despite acknowledging that this is not clever and again screwed his team with an unnecessary risk.

It was only a matter of time. Sucks that it had to be so serious.

Can we start an injury thread for every NFL player that has been injured, cause some guy on the Cowboys May have just broken his arm and I would like to start a thread about it.
For all the crying about trading him, I would say this thread is more than relevant. You don't have to enter it if you have no interest.

He needs to learn to play with a little fear.
Was watching highlights on mute. His knee looked weird, but my attention was drawn to the helmet to helmet hit he took 1 step from the sideline - so I thought the clip was about him being concussed. Crazy to put himself in that position with seemingly nothing to gain.

Too bad about his knee though. NFL is a better place with Jimmy getting starts, imo.

Dr Chao says likely ACL. That blows for him and for his team.

Sucks for Jimmy trying to pick up an extra yard late in a game you are down by 2 TDs. QBs have to learn to get out of bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back