PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see the absolutely insane numbers :)

Le’Veon to the jets

9 million per year under my limit. Not bad.

Huh? Your limit was $22M per year? Because this is 13M...or otherwise known as insanity.

Huh? Your limit was $22M per year? Because this is 13M...or otherwise known as insanity.

Hahaha I’m gonna take that as a typo and say 9 mil less than the total value not 9 per year. With that said 50 mil to a rb is insane.

I said last year Bell was stupid for walking away from the franchise tag amount. The market was lower than he anticipated, in part because of his actions. The Gurley Super Bowl injury/whatever the problem was put a dent in the market. Lucky for Bell there was one sucker team willing to outbid themselves many times over. I’d be shocked if anyone else offered him over 10M.

Got less than he would have with the Steelers, dumb move on his part.

Yeah as it has not been official just yet. Until he signs it with pen and paper.

Bell looks like an idiot now. Held out and is making LESS than what the franchise tag was last year. Delusional player to a delusional team.

As a player I’ve liked his running style but he looks like a joke right now.

Jete signings so far:

C.J. Mosley - 17M
Le'veon Bell - 13M
Kelechi Osmele - 10M
Jamison Crowder - 9M
Henry Anderson - 8M
Josh Bellamy - 3M

They just spent 60M on a bunch of decent players, all of whom are disgustingly overpaid. There's zero assets here and all of these players will be untradeable, massive liabilities within a year with these contracts. Macc is such an unbelievable moron. He just looks at website lists of the top free agent names and wins bidding wars, mistaking best available players (who weren't good enough to get extended or franchised) with best overall players. Blows all his money and then waits 3 years to repeat the same process.

Glad to see even the Browns are finding their way out of their football nightmare. It will never end for the the NYJ.

Bell looks like an idiot now. Held out and is making LESS than what the franchise tag was last year. Delusional player to a delusional team.

As a player I’ve liked his running style but he looks like a joke right now.
Signing with the Jets by definition makes you an idiot. Add in your point and he's a double idiot

You're hearing it here first: Sony Michel will outperform Leveon "I over-ate in 2018" Belch this coming season.

Last edited:
Vegas has jumped the Jets from 150-1 to 75 to 1 to win the super bowl.

Cleveland has jumped to 25-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey