PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's for helmet rankings you insufferable sub-moron....please make sure you CANNOT breed..for the sake of the rest of humanity

Helmets. Team skill/ability.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Happy 4th ...

image1.jpg

Is it me or does that guy pop up alot in the balls shot images? Who tf is he :confused:

It happens to a lot of guys (not as many as it should, maybe, but that's another matter) but you can tell from the look on his face that this guy, like our Resident Troll, pays for it because he likes it.

I can't wait for the regular season to start so I can login more... However I had to login to ask: Is it me or does that guy pop up alot in the balls shot images? Who tf is he :confused:
Someone who probably enjoys it.
I might enjoy it also with her .............

We understand. Grasping at straws for a Jets fan is expected behavior. In fact, that's what allows the Jets to win the off-season most years.

Jete draft room action ...

The guy who made the rankings can’t even be objective about helmets. Some Steelers a-hole ranks Patriots 29th (of course) and Steelers 1st (of course.) Could tell the list was written by a 19-year old idiot when he ranked the Browns 32nd. Only someone with a total lack of football history knowledge would rank the Cleveland Browns helmet in the bottom half of the league, let alone dead last. The helmet is incredibly symbolic of Paul Brown’s innovations and it remains one of the great symbols of the NFL.

The guy who made the rankings can’t even be objective about helmets. Some Steelers a-hole ranks Patriots 29th (of course) and Steelers 1st (of course.) Could tell the list was written by a 19-year old idiot when he ranked the Browns 32nd. Only someone with a total lack of football history knowledge would rank the Cleveland Browns helmet in the bottom half of the league, let alone dead last. The helmet is incredibly symbolic of Paul Brown’s innovations and it remains one of the great symbols of the NFL.
I might get flack for this, but I always preferred Raiders black attire and Vikings purple attire over our attire. Also, agree with you on Cleveland.

I might get flack for this, but I always preferred Raiders black attire and Vikings purple attire over our attire. Also, agree with you on Cleveland.

Yeah I’m not a fan of the Patriots helmets overall, but just immediate evidence this is some Steeler jackwad.

Great unhinged Jete fan rant from last season. Every other word is an f-bomb then he coughs, later spits and apologizes for it ... :D

Last edited:
Nice historical retrospective:

Middle daughter went to NYC with my parents this past weekend. Has a great pic of her wearing her SB53 champion t-shirt, pointing to a shelf of Jets coffee mugs at some gift shop.

Regards,
Chris

Hey, a recognizable, somewhat competent player! Did they give any reason or was it just general principles?

Damn it. Now we might lose week 3 vs the Pats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down