PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Same as most mega-rich.
I think if you went down the list of the top 50 wealthiest in the world 1/2 are self made and 1/2 are inherited wealth.

I went thru this exercise with NFL owners and it was about 50/50 as well.

Same goes for most billionaires.
No way. Most billionaires aren't as certifiably dopey as the Johnson brothers. They never had to work for what they have.

well, after their tenure as owners of the Jete, NOBODY will ever suggest they possess 'big" johnsons...these ill bred, trust fund refugees need frickin' tweezers to inspect their boyhood...

I could not have imagined a more Jete thing to do than what they just did. This has to be one of the dumbest things any pro franchise has done.

Jete’s are the heavyweight title holders for sheer stupidity and mediocrity and it isn’t even close.

well, after their tenure as owners of the Jete, NOBODY will ever suggest they possess 'big" johnsons...these ill bred, trust fund refugees need frickin' tweezers to inspect their boyhood...
That's why Goofy Woody wears 1,000 x magnifier spectacles. (Just noticed that dope can't even do a Windsor knot in his tie.)

woody-johnson-1.jpg

Rumor has it a few truckloads of these are en route to help solve the Jete problems.

S-7036.jpg

Accompanied by a separate fleet of trucks bringing relief for their fans

27DBAD6900000578-3050380-image-a-70_1429700166361.jpg

I could not have imagined a more Jete thing to do than what they just did. This has to be one of the dumbest things any pro franchise has done.

Jete’s are the heavyweight title holders for sheer stupidity and mediocrity and it isn’t even close.

Calling them mediocre is such an insult to mediocre teams. In the last 50 years they have three division titles. Three. That isn’t mediocrity. That’s bottom of the barrel.

Calling them mediocre is such an insult to mediocre teams. In the last 50 years they have three division titles. Three. That isn’t mediocrity. That’s bottom of the barrel.
Shhhhhh! We don't want them to do anything drastic, like change owners.

Big news day for the Jets, first Gase ascendancy to the GM throne for the NYJ and then trading a former #1 LB, Darron Lee, to the Chiefs for a #6 (probably about the 190th pick)...

This is more and more laughable every day.. Gase failed in Miami and now has come under an even bigger microscope in NY.. what could they be thinking???

The timing and coordinating is truly pathetic....but....

Similar to the Cardinals, I believe it is better to rip the bandaid off.

Johnson probably had conversations with Gase and thought that Macagnon was not on his level.

It has the appearance of a train wreck, and hopefully Bell and Mosely never forgive their coach.

The timing and coordinating is truly pathetic....but....

Similar to the Cardinals, I believe it is better to rip the bandaid off.

Johnson probably had conversations with Gase and thought that Macagnon was not on his level.

It has the appearance of a train wreck, and hopefully Bell and Mosely never forgive their coach.

“Gase uses curse words. Mac grunts. I don’t know what either of them are saying. I’m sending a text to Peyton Manning for advice.” - Christopher Johnson

Last edited:
Has there ever been a worse free agency start than Le’Veon Bell?
  • The entire league hates him and thinks he’s a slug. There was little interest at him for his price tag, and the Jets outbid themselves
  • Bell is disappointed in the contract, as his skipped season did not pay off even close to what he was hoping for
  • He tweeted last year that he wouldn’t even play for the Jets for 15M and made it clear they are a laughingstock and would need to pay a huge premium since they suck
  • He already skipped voluntary OTAs despite being out of football for 18 months
  • He seemed to hesitate on whether he’d even attend mandatory camp
  • The Jets have made it clear that the head coach didn’t want him, and the only guy who wanted him had now been fired, mainly due to signing him
  • Not only did the Jets explain they made a mistaken in signing him; they also leaked it publicly, hurting the feelings of the special snowflake who often feels “disrespected”
Seriously, you can’t even script this on a faux reality show.

I'm going to kinda miss MacCromagnon, dude was always good for a laugh.
Oh well, the Jete will continue to provide plenty even without him

This is like the bizarro Patriots.

How is Belichick going to replace all of these departing players and continue to put an elite team on the field? Surely there is no way they can do it with the players they have.

How is bozo (Woody or Christopher) going to replace these idiotic buffoons and remain a laughingstock team that sets new precedents for stupidity? Surely there can’t be anyone dumber than the guys that just left.

Both of them deliver like well trained magicians.

Adam Gase lasted one day as interim GM. ;)

Adam Gase lasted one day as interim GM. ;)

Becoming the third best one day hire in Jets history behind HC Bill Belichick, and HC Bill Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back