PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest. If I had tried to write the most aggravating season possible for Jets fans I don’t know if I could have beaten reality.

Losing to Cincy (especially by that amount) is beyond ridiculous. The Flores/Fitz combo should beat them when they meet.

Darnold threw the ball 48 times....while the Jete ran a total of 17 times vs the leagues worst rush defense...

Last edited:
Couldn't slide too far down the draft board. Priorities man.
But you said the Jete are TRYING TO WIN this season. Now it's back to draft position? :confused: Make up your mind.

Man, some of you piled on the Jets pretty good this past afternoon.

images

Jokes, just jokes. Watson n Hop are awesome. No shame in letting up points to them.
Your offense on the other hand... damn. Houston's D isn't anything special.

It'll be interesting to see how Bill n Tom try to fix the offense.

images

Jokes, just jokes. Watson n Hop are awesome. No shame in letting up points to them.

There's only one fix: lobbying the league to play the Jets every game for the remainder of the season and postseason.

"yeah, I know I eat shyt and my team sucks dead rhino ass but let me tell you Pats fans what it's all about!!"..

giphy.gif

images

Just a reminder, fool, that this is the JETS SUCK thread. No changing the subject or diversion by you will alter the FACT that your "team" is doomed to suck mightily for at least the next TWO seasons beyond this one. Whatever bad karma earned you that much misery atop the last 50 years equates to a thousand capital crimes.

image1.jpg

That's because this is a Jete Suck thread. Go to a Jete forum and start a Pats Suck thread, beeotch.

Just a reminder, fool, that this is the JETS SUCK thread. No changing the subject or diversion by you will alter the FACT that your "team" is doomed to suck mightily for at least the next TWO seasons beyond this one. Whatever bad karma earned you that much misery atop the last 50 years equates to a thousand capital crimes.

View attachment 25312
Yep their "acting" CEO confirms Crazy Eyes Gaze is keeping his job, it's not just karma that causes da Jete to Suck!

PS: Da Jete just lost to the previously WINLESS Bungles! LOL!

PPS: Da Jete are now picking 10th in the 2020 NFL draft so they suck at sucking! LOL!

Link: NFL mock draft 2020: Dolphins put trust in Tua Tagovailoa; Saints find new QB; Chiefs, Colts go RB

I can't believe that I picked the Jete to beat Cincy. The Jete suck.

If only Joe had some draft capital to work with.

Oh, they traded two 2nds to get their shot at Sham Darnit.

How's Sham doing?

Well:
In nine games this season, Darnold’s statistics are nearly identical or slightly better than his rookie season. He has a 4-5 record, the same amount of wins he had last year in 13 games. His completion percentage is up to .630 from .577 in 2018. He has 2,154 passing yards, on pace for a nearly identical total from last year, when he threw for 2,865. He has 13 touchdowns, on pace to slightly better last year’s total of 17. He has 10 interceptions, again on place to do slightly better than last year’s 15.
Darnold has a quarterback rating of 84.0, tied for 26th in the NFL with Giants rookie Daniel Jones. Last year, his rating was 77.6. His QBR is 44.1 (down from 45.5 last year) and he has one fourth-quarter comeback win, the same as he had last year.
So Sham has similar stats as does Daniel Jones at 26th, which is in the bottom quarter of the league, and Crazy Eyes Gaze giving him next to nothing when it comes to learning how the game should be played. Remember as BB says it's easier to learn than it is to un-learn. We have the full Jete cyclone of suckage in front of us right now. Draft a QB when your GM and coach are defense first guys, switch coaches after the first season, Sham continues on his bottom of the league performance, coach gets fired next year, new QB gets drafted the year after that, repeat ad infinitum.

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/jets-entering-pivotal-sam-darnold-phase-as-questions-remain/

Jete: The first team in 100 years of the NFL to lose to two winless teams that had started 0-7 or worse!
Joe still wears a Jete shirt though.

Boomer: This one is on the coach, the team mailed it in.

Jete: The first team in 100 years of the NFL to lose to two winless teams that had started 0-7 or worse!
Joe still wears a Jete shirt though.

OFC he wears the shirt. Jete fans have to now, otherwise they would no longer be able to find each other. The stank has gotten so pervasively overwhelming they can no longer do it just by scent alone

Last edited:
Mehta is now a lover scorned, and going right after Crazy Eyes Gaze:

SOFJ!

Tickets are only $109 to play ping pong and dance with the Jete! :confused::eek:

bx2oosm2xzj6drswn8l9.jpeg

y0jbozay1j32ggut9n7r.jpeg
191205_JH-Email-Presale-Jetspresale_01.jpg
191205_JH-Email-Presale-Jetspresale_02.jpg
191205_JH-Email-Presale-Jetspresale_03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes