PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps one day there will be a JETE period of resurgence. Perhaps in my lifetime, they will once again hoist what will then be called the Lombardi-Belichick-Frito-Lays trophy.
Even if they call it the Green Turd Trophy, that still would be a dark day for civilization. I hope I don't live to see it.

Man, someone with half a brain in the Cleveland front office, please call the jets GM and make that trade!!!! Mayfield in green and white assures us many years of entertainment and uncontested wins!!!!
Johnny Manziel 2.0 in a Jete uniform. That would make me happy. Whatever QB they draft they will ruin, but Mayfield would save them the effort.

Johnny Manziel 2.0 in a Jete uniform. That would make me happy. Whatever QB they draft they will ruin, but Mayfield would save them the effort.

Exactly. I have developed some long-distance affection for Rosen and Allen, though, and want them to be spared that fate. Of course, it would be delicious if they drafted Rosen and he told them that there was no way he'd ever join them and that, if it came to that, he'd just go to law school.

Super Bowl Week...THIS is that one week of the year when YOU, Jete Fan , KNOW with absolute cetainty that YOU SUCK. I'll bet there's a certain amount of comfort in that...KNOWING you and your pathetic life are nothing but a perpetual bag of shyt. Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Let the wonderful off-season begin!

We're so gonna win this year. Cleveland has more picks and slightly more money, but I have faith. We're taking home the off-season trophy this year.

Happy New Year!!!

Let the wonderful off-season begin!

We're so gonna win this year. Cleveland has more picks and slightly more money, but I have faith. We're taking home the off-season trophy this year.
You're not funny, amusing, or even remotely interesting. Not even close. Your team sucks and will suck again in 2018. You deserve that.

Last edited:
You're not funny, amusing, or even remotely interesting. Not even close. Your team sucks and will suck again in 2018. You deserve that.

Hey Tuney! I'm here for ya bud. Vent. Let it out.

Hey Tuney! I'm here for ya bud. Vent. Let it out.
I'd rather let YOU out to play in traffic.

I'm not venting. No need to "vent" when it comes to morbid fascination with your insipid Jete. Their eternal suckage transcends your pleas for attention.

@JetFan79 is funny and classy. The self-deprecating humor cracks me up. He could have rubbed salt on the loss, but he took the high road. I don’t get the hate for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down