PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets HC Adam Gase Bizarre Behavior

Well, he did spend a few years in Miami, so it must be the yayo.

80dfc29139a6a5ea7d7fbddc4bacf776.jpg

Poll: What is Peyton Manning's worst sin besides being the most epic postseason choker in the history of western civilization?

A. Tea-bagging the trainer at Tennessee.
B. Using HGH, blaming his wife, and hiring goons to silence a whistle blower.
C. Throwing offensive line under the bus after a playoff loss.
D. Convincing the Jete to hire that guy ^^^

Wait was he the HC when the Dolphins assistant coach was fired for filming himself snorting lines while professing his un-dying love to a Vegas hooker?

Wait was he the HC when the Dolphins assistant coach was fired for filming himself snorting lines while professing his un-dying love to a Vegas hooker?
Yep, for sure.

Maybe we need to cut the poor guy some slack after all...

it__s_not_that_easy_being_meme__d_by_hai_kulture-d4wvye7.jpg

Nah, JK he's s jete frog him
I don’t generally like to make fun of something that someone can’t control like their looks, because not only is it tasteless, it’s cheap and immature and I wouldn’t want someone doing it to me. In this case, just the fact that he’s a Jet is funny enough.

I’m wondering if he wasn’t just super nervous, because he’s tapping his fingers and stuff. Or, he could really actually be under the influence of a substance, and while that would be a shame, it’s funny for the fact that their G.M. already appears to be regretting the decision. You can see it in his eyes.

I don’t generally like to make fun of something that someone can’t control like their looks, because not only is it tasteless, it’s cheap and immature and I wouldn’t want someone doing it to me. In this case, just the fact that he’s a Jet is funny enough.

I’m wondering if he wasn’t just super nervous, because he’s tapping his fingers and stuff. Or, he could really actually be under the influence of a substance, and while that would be a shame, it’s funny for the fact that their G.M. already appears to be regretting the decision. You can see it in his eyes.

"Buyers remorse".. WTF have I just done???

Gase gets more fat paychecks which will are life changing, the Jets get more mediocrity and eventually Gase will be a footnote in Jets history..

Gase gets more fat paychecks which will are life changing, the Jets get more mediocrity and eventually Gase will be a footnote in Jets history..

Which is not without a certain irony given that the Jete are little more than a footnote in NFL history.

"Buyers remorse".. WTF have I just done???

Rex Ryan would be jealous. Gase gets to be the Footnote. Get it? Foot-note.

He looks like Lyle Robideaux (from The Waterboy) after losing some muscle and the hair.
Jonathan_Loughran_7.jpg

Or perhaps he realizes what his future holds

deer-headlights.jpg

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes