Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.4% at NE: 96.6%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Entertainment legend Jerry Lewis died Sunday morning at his home in Las Vegas. He was 91.

His family confirmed his death Sunday morning: “Famed comedian, actor and legendary entertainer Jerry Lewis passed away peacefully today of natural causes at 91 at his home in Las Vegas with his family by his side.” According to the family, Lewis died at 9:15 a.m.
Entertainment legend Jerry Lewis dead at age 91 — PHOTOS

Another legend has gone. May he rest in peace

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Eh, I've met him a few times. My mom was a district manager for MDA before she retired. The guy was a prick. My condolences to his family, but he was an assh0le. That said, he lived a very long life. May we all be so lucky.

Last edited:

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I grew up with Jerry Lewis movies and the whole Martin/Lewis thing.. never liked that "nasal" whine that he often used.. a lot of physical humor, but not a lot of real substance..

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I grew up with Jerry Lewis movies and the whole Martin/Lewis thing.. never liked that "nasal" whine that he often used.. a lot of physical humor, but not a lot of real substance..
He was the original Jim Carrey. RIP.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Eh, I've met him a few times. My mom was a district manager for MDA before she retired. The guy was a prick. My condolences to his family, but he was an assh0le. That said, he lived a very long life. May we all be so lucky.
it's seems like it's universal that this guy was a scumbag

JPPT1974

On the Game Day Roster
He was an original. As really influenced a lot of comedians. May he RIP! Great humanitarian and funny guy.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
I kept thinking of this when i heard the news. Couldn't find the whole scene.

Movie was called "four rooms". Had some hit and miss. And yes a lot can be said of Jerry Lewis both good and bad. Never met him personally though but I heard things.

Last edited: