Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Didn’t want him anyway. He’s pretty bland. I’d like Buzzy or Ken. I think Ken can be quite good if given more room to grow as a host. I loved Joe Buck as guest host, he was terrific but isn’t an option long term.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Didn’t want him anyway. He’s pretty bland. I’d like Buzzy or Ken. I think Ken can be quite good if given more room to grow as a host. I loved Joe Buck as guest host, he was terrific but isn’t an option long term.
Unfortunately for Ken, he has at least some of the same baggage that Richards has.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Levar Burton is the obvious choice.

It was a travesty Richards was able to Dick-Cheney himself into the job in the first place.
As I've said elsewhere, there are two aspects to being a game show host—the game and the show.

Burton did a pretty good job with the show aspect, but not nearly as well with the game aspect. That said, since they're apparently opening the host search up again, I think they should give him a second chance.

I would also like to see the two people that Trebek mentioned by name a few years ago—CNN analyst Laura Coates and LA Kings play-by-play announcer Alex Faust—get a crack.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
As I've said elsewhere, there are two aspects to being a game show host—the game and the show.

Burton did a pretty good job with the show aspect, but not nearly as well with the game aspect. That said, since they're apparently opening the host search up again, I think they should give him a second chance.

I would also like to see the two people that Trebek mentioned by name a few years ago—CNN analyst Laura Coates and LA Kings play-by-play announcer Alex Faust—get a crack.

Also good choices.

I think Levar or whoever is picked, can obviously improve their game aspect as they get acclimated to the playbook, get more comfortable with presnap audibles, and reading the guests. Just think it would be cool for the Reading Rainbow guy and Giordi to take over this iconic responsibility.