PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarvis Green on WEEI now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary:

Talking about his business future, past internships...to help him prepare for life after football.

"You only have so much time so why not try to learn something different?"

Jarvis Green foundation to help people effected by hurricane katrina. Is hosting a wine tasting in Seekonk, "a party with everyone hanging out, a lot of networking going on".

Auctioning off a kicking clinic w/Gost.

How excited are you about the new players? "It is amazing what is going on right now. We were a half away from going to the Super Bowl and to get all of these guys it is something that on paper we are not the best team on the league."

On Thomas: He can play on the line, lb, in the secondary, he was the biggest FA. He will make us even better.

On the offensive additions: I think Tom is smiling everywhere he goes with all of the weapons he has.

It is all on paper, we still have to go out there and play as a team and get it done.

As a rookie, coming to NE was a big shock in terms of the off season program. Even now, after many years here, the amount of time they put in is a lot more than what other teams put in.

Everyone is grinding and working out. It isn't easy.

Can't look back at the Colts game. Take it one day at a time (took a while to get that gem). The Colts played a better game than us.

Thanks for the work. Good stuff!

Tom is walking around because of his own weapon on his arm:D

Sorry could not resist

Summary:

Auctioning off a kicking clinic w/Gost.

One season, and already Gostkowski's doing clinics. :rocker:

Note to Belioli: Next offseason, please sign him to a reasonable 10-15 year deal. :)

Slight tangent here - could Jarvis be the answer to our ILB worries? I know a lot of DE's translate better as OLB's when moving backwards, but in the 3-4, doesn't a DE's job entail many of the same characteristics as the ILB's behind him?

Last edited:
Slight tangent here - could Jarvis be the answer to our ILB worries? I know a lot of DE's translate better as OLB's when moving backwards, but in the 3-4, doesn't a DE's job entail many of the same characteristics as the ILB's behind him?

I doubt it...if he was going to be considered i think we would have already seen it!

Cool Sig Image. It be great if you could mix in the old school logo as well.

Last edited:
He did start a game at OLB...03?? McGinest was out...but that was basically because of injuries..if anything I think he'd be an OLB...like an elephent...

I met his brother last Friday. He was looking at a Bentley for Jarvis. He said he (the brother), Jarvis and AD all went out to dinner a few weeks back. Claims AD is a great guy and Jarvis can not wait to team up with him on D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back