PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars - trick plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Just thinking back to the game against the Packers years ago where Matt Flynn was starter and the Packers executed a successful onside kick to start the game. Usually nothing-to-lose teams on paper will go to their bag of tricks to give the opponent something else to think about.

I don't think the Jags have the stones to do something like that on Sunday - I'm sure no team does - but anyone else think we'll see a lot of trick plays (RB or WR passes, onside kicks, etc) on Sunday? Hopefully the Pats expect it.

Just thinking back to the game against the Packers years ago where Matt Flynn was starter and the Packers executed a successful onside kick to start the game. Usually nothing-to-lose teams on paper will go to their bag of tricks to give the opponent something else to think about.

I don't think the Jags have the stones to do something like that on Sunday - I'm sure no team does - but anyone else think we'll see a lot of trick plays (RB or WR passes, onside kicks, etc) on Sunday? Hopefully the Pats expect it.

I think the Jags are confident they can win without that kind of trickery.

Here's a Bortles trick play to watch out for:

bort.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing