PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars sign (edit: cut) Tebow

Not sure how speculating about fantasy people in fantasy land helps your argument in the real world, where Belichick paid real money to real TEs to avoid a repeat of last year's struggles.
You seem to have missed the point of my post. This post from about an hour ago might help you see your error:

You figure BB spent a bajillion dollars at the TE position because he thinks Kean and Asiasi are breakout TEs just waiting to happen?

Still No # 1WR

LOL.

Put Gilmore on Tebow! :D

He's got his foot in the door, now let's see what he does with it. Best of luck to him.

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1
Who says college coaches can't make it in the NFL as head coaches? Urban Meyer is off to a great start. Took him less than a month to destroy any credibility he might have had around the league. And, more importantly, the veterans on his team. I don't see any way the Jags coukld not win multiple SuperBowls with Meyer as their HC. Or win 22 games over the next five years. One or the other

Who says college coaches can't make it in the NFL as head coaches? Urban Meyer is off to a great start. Took him less than a month to destroy any credibility he might have had around the league. And, more importantly, the veterans on his team. I don't see any way the Jags coukld not win multiple SuperBowls with Meyer as their HC. Or win 22 games over the next five years. One or the other
Hold up, friend. Meyer can’t even blur our grades for the top prospects in the draft.

The fact that we've reached this point means Meyer is probably just going to hand him a spot on the 53. If it was merit based, there would have never even been a workout.
Wouldn't that be opposite? If you are just going to hand him a spot on the 53 why bother with a workout?

You are 100% right.

The "problem" I have is that it is happening 10 years too late and that the only reason he is getting this opportunity is that he is a popular figure and has a connection to Urban Meyers.

I mean, at the end of the day, I do not care about that and I just hope, for him, that he does good and earns a job. If he does not, no big deal.

Tebow is done. Wrong side of age and never specialized in a position.

He has the best-selling jersey in the country right now. Another W for Christianity.

I've no doubt that most of the world considers you the foremost expert on what destroys the credibility of NFL coaches. But it's just barely possible that some people are intelligent enough to know that signing the 90th man on an offseason roster isn't a big deal.

I mean, Juantarius Bryant got an NFL tryout just because he was the victim of a hoax, and the NFL's credibility isn't being called "destroyed" for it.

Anyone who is upset by this, well it says something about them.

I loved this Jimmy Fallon skit.

I hated his schtick from introduction in the same way the Brady boys here hated cam. Talk about brand stuff, Jesus.

I hope he fails so badly that we don’t have to see him commentating stuff once he does retire...

oh cause you know they will try to.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots