PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jack Easterby Blames Kraft Family for Texans Turmoil [Update: Texans Have Fired Him]

well...if Easterby is looking for Jesus, he's gone to the wrong place....

How many bullet holes did Jesus take when he left?

Why does anyone care about this guy? I do not get it. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't - it is all Internet rumor stuff - could be true, could be greatly exaggerated. Why do people even write and read these articles? I see Thornton writes about Easterby on Barstool - isn't there something else more interesting to write about? Seems like the most trivial boring story in America to me. Is it a Christian hate thing disguised as exposing a hypocrite? Maybe he is awkward and has no real idea how to manage or organize which says more about O'Brien than Easterby.
Because the two biggest stories of the Texans this year were trading Hopkins and the story is Easterby hated him and lobbied for him to be gone, and that Watson is trying to get out of their and is irate and Easterby being there is a big part of that problem. Anybody who follows the league knows that rumblings about the Texans being dysfunctional has been brewing all year and they might lose an elite QB because of it and the team chaplain who talked his way into a high level personnel position has been a major issue of criticism. And now SI is saying that he lied to people in the organization and had the clarify that the Pats weren’t a source and that he wasn’t suing them (the latter he could easily prove if SI is lying).

Way too much smoke now

How does a supposed “cancer” like easterby survive so long in bb land?
Bill didn’t let him make important decisions. The owner of the Texans fell in love with him and prays with him and gave him an executive spot. Everyone knew Easterby’s place here so he couldn’t become a problem. Now imagine if we traded Gronk in his prime because the team chaplain turned personnel guy had an issue and by the end of the season Brady wanted out. Then you see why it’s an issue

Because the two biggest stories of the Texans this year were trading Hopkins and the story is Easterby hated him and lobbied for him to be gone, and that Watson is trying to get out of their and is irate and Easterby being there is a big part of that problem. Anybody who follows the league knows that rumblings about the Texans being dysfunctional has been brewing all year and they might lose an elite QB because of it and the team chaplain who talked his way into a high level personnel position has been a major issue of criticism. And now SI is saying that he lied to people in the organization and had the clarify that the Pats weren’t a source and that he wasn’t suing them (the latter he could easily prove if SI is lying).

Way too much smoke now

I have heard the way too much smoke thing before. Even then I couldn't care less about the Texans. Sounds like a soap opera for drama queens.

Stuff like this makes it look like BOB was just a scapegoat. They gave him the HC and GM duties but how much power did he actually have? Comparing his relative success at Penn State vs in Houston makes me scratch my head.

I agree. I think O'Brien is a good candidate to be a great HC again. Easterby screwed up the roster the moment he got there.

The majority of the planet believes in a god in some shape or another.

Atheists, globally, are a fringe minority. Religion is not going away, like ever,
It's not nearly as binary / black-and-white, especially these days.

Religiosity, spirituality, etc, are complex and nuanced ideas. Lines are blurring and people and their beliefs are changing in nuanced ways.

Spirituality/religiosity /=/ theism in every case.

I’ve cheated on my wife before when In the past I said I Would never do it.
I’ve learned I can’t judge people.
Vowels are important but only stretch so far as does anything in life.
Honestly the affair brought me and my wife’s problems to the fore front and now are better for it.
Crazy how life is bottom line Krafts character because he has a or had a affair doesn’t make him less of a man in my eyes.
You can love someone and lust for someone else. When one of the most beautiful woman you ever seen starts sending you pictures of her touching herself I was married for 10 years before I was ever tempted by another woman.
We are all human though.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Or he's human and made a mistake. Why does it have to be a black and white situation? Humans are far more complex and nuanced than widower hooks up with a gold digger soon after losing his wife so he must be a scumbag. Not really how it works. I think spinelessly refusing to stand up to Goodell was worse. He let the entire organization down and millions of fans. His personal life is his own business.

This is an . . . interesting post.

You go out of your way to defend Kraft by describing humans as nuanced, complex beings. Yeah, totally - humans are nuanced and complex, with a variety of values, beliefs, and priorities that inform their behavior. A guy purchased sex after losing his longtime wife? Look, man, don't be so harsh - he's a human and things are complicated; we shouldn't paint with a broad brush or judge too harshly.

All of that is immediately followed by describing the massage parlor woman as a "gold digging ho". Yeah, Kraft is a nuanced and complex person, but the massage parlor woman? She's a gold digging ho, a slutty-slut, motivated by sex and money and absolutely nothing else.

. . . sorry, what was that about humans being nuanced, complex beings?

The irony is rich.

Last edited:
why are you persisting to argue morality on a football forum?

why are you persisting to argue morality on a football forum?

I'm responding to a post which made a claim about the morality of Kraft's actions and simultaneously disparaged the women who work in that massage parlor he attended.

I'm responding to a post which made a claim about the morality of Kraft's actions.
with two successive posts? tomorrow's Sunday...go to church if you want to proselytize ...this crap is mind numbing

with two successive posts? tomorrow's Sunday...go to church if you want to proselytize ...this crap is mind numbing

Would you prefer if I combined the posts? Did you feel similarly about the posts by others in this thread (and many other threads), which also contained musings about morality/ethics? What about the post where someone defended Kraft's actions on moral grounds - was that one also mind-numbing?

And hey, look at that - it's now two of us who've done the "two successive posts" thing now. Welcome to the club.

this entire thread is sophmoric masturbation, something I'm quite familiar with I realize...look, you want to bore the paint off the vintage Caddy in the garage, be my guest.

this entire thread is sophmoric masturbation, something I'm quite familiar with I realize...look, you want to bore the paint off the vintage Caddy in the garage, be my guest.

I'm still in the freshmen club; just started mixing in the left-hand recently and still getting the hang of things.

I took some shots at him in a thread before and the Bible thumpers clutched their pearls. This guy is the worst type of person. He preys on people who truly believe all this stuff.

When we hired him as our "characters coach", what character is he coaching exactly? Guy seems like a snake and a moron.

He sounds like a total sociopath. Only got in because of the Hernandez crimes. Somehow parlayed that into way over his head.

This is an . . . interesting post.

You go out of your way to defend Kraft by describing humans as nuanced, complex beings. Yeah, totally - humans are nuanced and complex, with a variety of values, beliefs, and priorities that inform their behavior. A guy purchased sex after losing his longtime wife? Look, man, don't be so harsh - he's a human and things are complicated; we shouldn't paint with a broad brush or judge too harshly.

All of that is immediately followed by describing the massage parlor woman as a "gold digging ho". Yeah, Kraft is a nuanced and complex person, but the massage parlor woman? She's a gold digging ho, a slutty-slut, motivated by sex and money and absolutely nothing else.

. . . sorry, what was that about humans being nuanced, complex beings?

The irony is rich.
If I called her a scumbag you might have a point. She sleeps with men for money. She is, in fact, a gold digging ho, prostitute, whatever label you want to use. At no point did I claim she was immoral. But it's pretty clear you are one of those people that just likes to pick fights out of nothing and argue with people. I'm not interested.

But it's pretty clear you are one of those people that just likes to pick fights out of nothing and argue with people.

to be quite honest, that describes just about everybody here at some point in time. LOL

14-PatsFans-Logo.png

When we hired him as our "characters coach", what character is he coaching exactly? Guy seems like a snake and a moron.

This seems on par to me for the grift job called "character" coach.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back