PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Just Getting Worse for Me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I was OK Saturday night. Yesterday was fun with the Colts losing. Today blows. Realizing we were a mistake free game away from hosting the Steelers to go back to the Super Bowl. I know I just have to get over it but today is the worst day yet for me.

Yeah, it's a shame. If a few mistakes weren't made by some of our most reliable players I really think we could have had 3 in a row.

However, I'm hopeful about next year. And about playing Denver in Foxboro :D:D

A lot of What Might Have Been. Any of the final four teams scare you? Not me. It's a shame... but in a way, I'm glad it happened the way it did. If Denver had kicked our butts, maybe it WOULD be the beginning of the end. But they didn't.

We kicked our own. Still hurts, tho.

I look at it this way. Every team has games where they lose because of mistakes, and they are even more frequent in the playoffs.

We went 10 in a row being great at limiting mistakes. Having them in the 11th one doesnt hurt that bad, because we went longer than anyone staying mistake free every game.

Having to come to work today and relive the whole thing AGAIN sucked.

The one good thing is as much as it's killing us, it must be killing the team that much more. Not that this team is one to be self satisfied but whatever little bit of effort or concentration that could have been added this past season, they'll be that much more determined next season. I bet they already can't wait to get back on the field.

Patjew said:
Having to come to work today and relive the whole thing AGAIN sucked.

lol See that's the good thing about living in Canada, is that I caught a lot of flak (I'm a very obvious Patriot fan) in college today, but everybody's a bandwagon fan during the playoffs. Nobody knows crap about football, most of the people talking to me didn't even watch the game. It's easy to fight back :).

oldrover said:
It's a shame... but in a way, I'm glad it happened the way it did. If Denver had kicked our butts, maybe it WOULD be the beginning of the end. But they didn't.

I think there's a lot of truth to that. I hadn't thought of it before, to be honest. Thanks. :rocker:

my worst night was sat. night.
Iv been real pissed over the last two days, but im one of the ignorent fans that wont let the ref's calls go. Guess I should just congrat Denver on our job well done for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes