PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's been almost a week, anyone having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Why is this on my opening page?
New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard - Error

I agree with most of this post. I can't seem to find anything. How does one get out of a thread and get into another one?

I guess I don't find this forum Vyrago friendly, I am old so this criticism may not be worth taking seriously. However, this new interface, board, whatever, hurts my brain to try to navigate. The previous version was easy and very friendly. This one, not so much.
This error I believe is coming from a corrupt cookie. Clear your cache and cookies in your browser and then reload. This may have been caused from when I turned on the redirects the other night, but after you clear things out it should hopefully fix it. ;)

Hi Ian - I had a quick question regarding the new forum and integration with TapaTalk app.

Is that connectivity coming back? Have a missed a post of yours detailing that it will (or wont)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ian - I had a quick question regarding the new forum and integration with TapaTalk app.

Is that connectivity coming back? Have a missed a post of yours detailing that it will (or wont)?

Thanks in advance.
It's not in my immediate plans because of the fact the new version of the forum has a mobile version that seems to work well, although I'm looking into the push notifications, which were handy. Once I get through hopefully working out all the kinks I'll see what I can come up with.

It's not in my immediate plans because of the fact the new version of the forum has a mobile version that seems to work well, although I'm looking into the push notifications, which were handy. Once I get through hopefully working out all the kinks I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the heads up Ian. I'll change to the mobile agent on my tab to see how she goes.

It's too fast
That's what SHE said.

NM1E17Y.gif

Ian, any luck finding a chalk board ap we can use in discussions, or are you too focused on the logistical side of the change over. If you are, I'll wait. Its a long off season ;)

Ian, any luck finding a chalk board ap we can use in discussions, or are you too focused on the logistical side of the change over. If you are, I'll wait. Its a long off season ;)
Haven't found anything functional enough for that yet - but it's a great idea. I have no plans of letting up until I find something that works.

After some of the recent mentions I was in looking at the old board and tweaked the background here to match the old color to soften things up on the eyes. Hopefully this color works a little better.

Last edited:
Some additional tweaks, framed in the posts in and switched up some of the colors and also adjusted the font and the size. Hopefully it's beginning to get a little easier on the eyes.

Some additional tweaks, framed in the posts in and switched up some of the colors and also adjusted the font and the size. Hopefully it's beginning to get a little easier on the eyes.
Like a man after my heart with this new font Ian. Thank you, you truly rock!

Thanks for the heads up Ian. I'll change to the mobile agent on my tab to see how she goes.
Cool. Let me know what you think :cool:

Agree on the font. Love it.
All systems are a go for me.:)

One of my favorite features in the old forum, was 'ignore this post'. Does that still exist? (Sorry if this is a repeat I haven't read through the entire thread...):rolleyes:

One of my favorite features in the old forum, was 'ignore this post'. Does that still exist? (Sorry if this is a repeat I haven't read through the entire thread...):rolleyes:
Not yet, but it will be along with a couple of others. Working this weekend but I'm off Monday and Tuesday and hopefully will be able to implement a couple of additional changes then. Also want to see if I can come up with something based on some suggestions by @fnordcircle to improve the experience for people who have donated who are on larger monitors based on the set-up we had with the old board and some things I think I can do with this one. Have a couple of ideas that popped in my head late last night, so we'll see how it works out.

Thanks for the consideration, Ian. Also, didn't know we could tag people. I'm going to pointlessly tag people all the time now. @supafly.

Reactions: Ian
Thanks for the consideration, Ian. Also, didn't know we could tag people. I'm going to pointlessly tag people all the time now. @supafly.
LOL, it's a feature I've yet to abuse but it's definitely handy for getting people's attention. And I encourage everyone to tag me whenever anything comes up. Makes me feel useful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down