PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Tom really hurting for money this badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Man, Guy is forced into manual labor now? No wonder he didn’t bring that case to SCOTUS. Pay the beast Bill.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea though for a guy like Brady to drive an old truck around. Less attention that way.

I hope this isn't really Tom. Tom doesn't do good near sharp things.

Tom’s talents are unending. He can literally do it all.

tom does drive a truck around. not too old, though.

from tom vs. time episode 2 (the mental game), at the 10 minute mark:

it's a ford f-150 raptor with some modifications:

2018 Ford® F-150 Raptor Truck | Model Highlights | Ford.com

Remember early 2000’s Tom, when he was just becoming famous? That laid back, beer chugging, every man kind of guy? It’s funny how there’s small things that remind you that he’s still that same guy.

Remember early 2000’s Tom, when he was just becoming famous? That laid back, beer chugging, every man kind of guy? It’s funny how there’s small things that remind you that he’s still that same guy.
There was also some pretty funny photos of him partying with Super Models after his first Super Bowl win.

tom does drive a truck around. not too old, though.

from tom vs. time episode 2 (the mental game), at the 10 minute mark:

it's a ford f-150 raptor with some modifications:

2018 Ford® F-150 Raptor Truck | Model Highlights | Ford.com

I'm not a huge truck guy but if I were to buy a truck it would be that. I first saw it in the State Farm commercials with Aaron Rodgers and thought that they were awesome looking.

That's how he really messed up his hand in the playoffs and that handoff thing was just a smokescreen.

Then Belichick decided to punish him by benching Butler in the SB.

That's how he really messed up his hand in the playoffs and that handoff thing was just a smokescreen.

Then Belichick decided to punish him by benching Butler in the SB.
images

A friend of mine calls his business "The Old New England Carpenter". He now lives in MD.
The problem with his choice in that he wants to emphasize the idea that New England is old yet people read it as though it is actually him that is old. :confused:

Wouldn’t be a bad idea though for a guy like Brady to drive an old truck around. Less attention that way.
Couldn’t you just picture the Brady family in an SUV with Guerrero in the back seat sandwiched between Brady’s other two kids, arguing where they want to go out for dinner?

Couldn’t you just picture the Brady family in an SUV with Guerrero in the back seat sandwiched between Brady’s other two kids, arguing where they want to go out for dinner?
Whenever I picture Brady and Guerrero I picture a massage way to high up on Tom’s thigh

Might not be a good idea to do it with your name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back