Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am sure he is not, but after this game maybe he should be. That was terrible. No ability to stop the run or the pass all day. Twice they give up a 3rd and long in the 3rd. One was 3rd and 12 the other 3rd and 15. Both times the WR was wide open. They can't pressure the QB. They can't tackle. Four false starts on the O-Line. They were dominated, plain and simple. After what we have seen the last few years it is clear they struggle with a solid D. The Ravens in 09, Jets last year, and Steelers here today. That was one of the worst defensive performances I can remember the Pats having in recent years. A game like that could be a fireable offense.

Go JEST!!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Don't know about hotseat, but there needs to be changes. This was really bad.

Can't tell if this thread is serious or not. We're 5-2

No, and anybody who suggests as much needs to gtfo.

You werent specific. Bill Belichick the coach should have his butt firmly cemented on this team's coaching throne 'til the day he dies. Bill Belichick the GM needs to be fired YESTERDAY. For that reason, for the first time ever, Im willing to vote, "Yes" to one of these silly polls about how disgusted I am currently with Bill Belichick.

Im an "In Bill We Trust" kinda guy. Right now, Im not feeling real trusting.

Fire the D coordinator
Fire the DB coach
Fire the special teams coach
Fire the scouts that recommend defensive players, both pro and college

Who was the sick mother f***er who voted for the jests?

We lost a game and now our HOF coach is on the hot seat? Some people make it seem like winning AT Pittsburgh is such a sure thing.

Its time for a change. Belichick is incapable of making in game adjustments and his personnel management in terms of building a team is putrid. His schemes and methods have become more stale than any other coaches' in the league and he refuses to consider alternate approaches to the game.

Think I need a ginger ale/That was such an EPIC FAIL :(

Fire the D coordinator
Fire the DB coach
Fire the special teams coach
Fire the scouts that recommend defensive players, both pro and college

You forgot, Fire Bill O'brien.

Silly suggestion, silly thread..

You werent specific. Bill Belichick the coach should have his butt firmly cemented on this team's coaching throne 'til the day he dies. Bill Belichick the GM needs to be fired YESTERDAY. For that reason, for the first time ever, Im willing to vote, "Yes" to one of these silly polls about how disgusted I am currently with Bill Belichick.

Im an "In Bill We Trust" kinda guy. Right now, Im not feeling real trusting.

I agree with this, we seem to draft well offensivley, defensivley yeah...not so much...

I'm not even going to answer the poll question, step back in off the ledge please.

My seat just became hot, but it was just gas.

JC, I'd guess most of us drink on game-days, but do you need to start before sunrise? Knee-jerk reaction much? I'd like you to tell me how long you think it would be before BB got multiple head coaching position offers in the NFL if he were fired. My conservative guess is 15 or 20 seconds. What's your guess?

At some point, I believe he HAS to be.

I have seen this same exact team for the last five years, no worse, certainly, but not really better. In 2007, this was essentially the same team, only it hadn't been figured out. Now, people know how to diffuse it. Whether they can execute that plan is another matter.

The dearth of Receiver and Defensive Back talent, year in and year out is frustrating to watch, not to mention the obvious unwillingness to draft or cultivate a pass rush of any kind.

If BBs Patriot career consisted of only '05 until now, he would be on the Hot Seat. His three SBs have cowed the Kraft family from ever broaching these subjects, I would bet. His post '04 career is starting to resemble Schottenheimer...not so good.

Last edited:
We need a DC, its been awhile we don't have one. BB needs to stop drafting his horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down