PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Irsay Is Babbling Again: Defines GOAT.

Glad I stuck with my guns and rooted for the Chiefs in the playoffs over that d0uche’s team. It all worked out. I literally would not root for them against anyone, no matter the situation, if it benefits them to win.

OK...I just laughed out loud. I agree. I'm a lot of things ,Deus...hypocrite is definitely one of them...

Chalk Irsay's comments up to the byproduct of a drug addled mind..

Was listening to something on the radio the other day about how Irsay can really "shred" on his guitars, but his guitars responded and said something about "gently weeping" when he decides to abuse them, not sure what that meant;)..

Be specific was he babbling or talking in his sleep??:confused: Old farts are known to do these kinds of things they can't help themselves. Don’t worry he'll be taken to the woodshed soon enough.:rolleyes:

Irsay, his drunkard daddy got rich and bought himself a football team, the LA Rams, then traded it even up for the Baltimore Colts because he liked Johnny Unitas, who at that point was a year or two away from retirement. Like the drunken fool, he hired and fired coaches and GMs, making that franchise go winless one year in the early 80s, all the while scheming to bilk some other city with the promise of giving them the team. He moved out of Baltimore in the middle of the night. Well, like father, like son, jimmy followed in his daddy’s footsteps, holding a city hostage to get a new stadium.

If the Colts participate in the playoffs the next two years they can raise their GREATEST PARTICIPANTS EVER banner.

“The G.O.A.T. Standard for NFL Teams is simple and I’ve discussed the seemingly impossible goal with many in NFL circles over the last half of Century,” Irsay tweeted on Saturday. “3 World Championships in a row. NO ONE’S DONE IT!"

Bill Belichick - "Hold my beer".

Like I said on PFT:

If not for a missed Gostkowski PAT (or a muffed Chris Harper punt return) in 15' OR a missed Bademosi tackle in Superbowl 52....the Pats would have three-peated on either side or won five in a row.....

Jeez....as close as were to never winning any Superbowls...we were as close to winning many more....I mean...2-3 plays away from three-peats, five-peats, and/or an undefeated season....

I probably could list 4 specific plays that would have given Brady 4 more rings!

So the guy who made a play that was 1000 times more important DID NOT ham it up for the camera like a Coltish fool.

Nope, he covered that f*er up like all the smart Pats corners and safetys have done in big games....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back