PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Instagram

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Hey Ian, is there any way to limit the Instagram photos to players who still play for the Patriots? I'm not sure how much more of Traveris Cadets breakfast and sneaker photos I can take.

I'm glad I mostly post from work because that content is blocked through my office's web browser. In the rare instances where I post from my home notebook or iPad, that function is honestly kind of annoying. But that's mostly because I follow a ton of current Patriots on IG anyway.

Hey Ian, is there any way to limit the Instagram photos to players who still play for the Patriots? I'm not sure how much more of Traveris Cadets breakfast and sneaker photos I can take.
I'll get that updated. That feed is run by Handll and they're obviously behind, so I'll shoot them a note and try and get some of the old players taken off, and the new ones added.

I'll get that updated. That feed is run by Handll and they're obviously behind, so I'll shoot them a note and try and get some of the old players taken off, and the new ones added.

Hope it's not a hassle, as it is you do more than enough for all of us.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back