Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Can anyone PM with some indoor tailgating facilities, preferably ones that charge one price for open bar and a lower price for just a seat, munchies and hot chocolate. I'm bringing my daughter and I'd love to get inside rather than standing around a Coleman stove freezing our butts off. It's one thing when it's me and the guys and there's alcohol involved. :)

So far, the only one that comes up with Google searches is $300 per ticket (it's the Smerlas/DeOssie tent). That's way too much for what we need.

Thanks.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
1-877-PATSFAN (Ordway and Smerlas)

:D

Yeah, that's the All Pro Productions guys Ordway and Smerlas. They broadcast WEEI from there. They charge $300 per person. It's a pretty good deal if you're going to drink, but way too much if you just want to sit around in a warm area before the game.

Are there any restaurants near the stadium with liberal seating policies? Maybe a place we can kill an hour or two? We will order food, but we won't be in any hurry to eat it. :)

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
Do what I'm doing, take a limo. You can stay warm, drink, tailgate, and watch TV. It probably costs less if you're going with a couple of people and you don't have to worry about sitting in traffic. You can get in and relax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.