PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Im Shocked...Marcus Vick Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
for brandishing a firearm last night in Virginia. Im telling you im shocked by this news.

Big deal, "he'll just be taking it to a higher level baby!"

Patskers said:
for brandishing a firearm last night in Virginia. Im telling you im shocked by this news.
Won't be long until a "friend's" crackpipe is found between his seats.

Last edited:
I'd love to feel bad for him but given the situation he's in, how can he possibly be so stupid ?

Patskers said:

At who? Maurice Clauret?

Up until this I thought he'd be OK coming out in the draft. Now . . . well, Canada can be nice Marcus.

Incredible. I can't wait to see what a force this guy is in the NFL. This guy needs to sign Drew Rosenhaus as his agent immediately.

I'm not a fan of Vick-- either of them. It annoys me how every sportscaster thinks Mike Vick sh*ts rainbows. I'm happy to see the Falcs miss the playoffs this year. I think they're ranked right about where they should be.

Marcus appears to be a straight-up thug. All the same, I'm sure somebody will take a gamble on him. The league is QB-poor right now. Somebody'll take him.

Holy cow! Looks like the Maurice Clarett predictions are coming true even earlier than anticipated!

The thing which astonishes me about this is that his brother has been absent during the whole controversy. While Michael is no angel he at least has more life experience and knows how ones private life can affect your public one (e.g. the Ron Mexico incident). What kind of family is this that Michael wasn't helping his brother to avoid the terrible choices he has made? He certainly has the resources to do so. I wonder if Marcus has rejected help from Michael because he is too proud or thinks he knows better. If that's the case Marcus is more screwed up than even these press reports make him look.

bad moon rising

BelichickFan said:
Up until this I thought he'd be OK coming out in the draft. Now . . . well, Canada can be nice Marcus.
i see trouble on the way for that young man. his brother can't influence him any more than muhammad ali and magic johnson could influence mike tyson (remember that?).
this stuff is gonna cost him millions of dollars already. one more incident and he'll slide out of the 1st round.
maybe someone should tell him about warren sapp.
there's a bad moon on the rise.

ilduce06410 said:
one more incident and he'll slide out of the 1st round.

Last I saw, he's expected to go in the 6th or 7th rounds.

Are you kidding? He won't sniff a draft pick at all now. And he will be lucky if someone signs him as a udfa.

now, now guys lets not be self-righteous or judgemental....
(sarcasm about last weeks thread for those who missed it)

Starting at quarterback for the Oakland Raiders........Marcus Vick!

Mark my words, people! He and Randy Moss are MADE for each other! Plus the fact that the Raiders will have a new coach to start the next season!

When Ordway brought this up today he said that Michael had tried to counsel this kid to the point of leaving his team from time to time to go tend to his little peccadillos. Of course in a way that's case of do what I say, not what I do - although big brothers legal problems have been viral rather than violent....

Both Vicks have an attitude problem. And I don't sense a spare brain cell between them. You can see it in Michael any time he has to answer to his critics. He goes all punk from the hood don't talk to me. Totally unprofessional and way too immature to be an NFL QB being paid $87M to lead a team.

You won't see that here because BB doesn't suffer fools, and that's all I really care about.

udfa and out?

Seymour93 said:
Last I saw, he's expected to go in the 6th or 7th rounds.
oh yeah that's right, tom donahoe got fired in buffalo.
is he really that much worse as a QB than maurice clarett was as a RB?
i dunno, maybe he'll be a parcells player, hanging out at the bus station in a couple years.

What a friggin' turd!

FIRST round?

ilduce06410 said:
i see trouble on the way for that young man. his brother can't influence him any more than muhammad ali and magic johnson could influence mike tyson (remember that?).
this stuff is gonna cost him millions of dollars already. one more incident and he'll slide out of the 1st round.
maybe someone should tell him about warren sapp.
there's a bad moon on the rise.

"one more incident and he'll slide out of the 1st round."

FIRST round? He won't be going in the first round.....early mocks have him going in 5th or 6th......this little BS incident should push him EVEN lower.....what a stupid ***** punk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back