PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm OK With This

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This just wasn't our year. We had a lot of bad breaks, injuries, coaching changes, etc. I'm glad we lost it now and not to the Dolts or the Squeelers. I prey for the NFC team to win the Superbowl.

It's strange knowing there is a Superbowl this year with no Patriots in it. But, I can't complain. Back in 2001 I was ecstatic with 1 Superbowl title, and now we have three.

Hopefully some sort of investigation will be done in the offseason to see why we seem to have more injuries than other teams. I think Belichick may need to fire the trainers or something.

I really hope Mangini doesn't take the Jets job. I don't mind if he leaves but not to the bloody Jets. He can go to the NFC if he wants....

I'd also like to see the Co-ordinators situation addressed. And I missed the Weiss style, the trick plays to open up the Defence, the 5 wide, the hurry up, etc.

I got more out of this season than I expected, that's all you can really ask for.

And to my bretheren I say, don't let the inevitable siege of trolls bother you, just ignore them. We're Patriots fans, they simply are not worth our time.

Good points. I for one believe we could have had a shot at Indy or the Steelers and believe we can beat any NFC team. However, mistakes brought us down.

Its hard to move on, but we'll have to do it. Its been a good year, a rollercoaster one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes