PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm new

Anj

On the Roster
Reaction score
I've posted a few times the past few weeks. I'm from Connecticut and have been a pats fan since i was a little kid. I"m in college in New Orleans now and this is a great way for me to keep up with the pats.
Not many pats fans here to talk with, lol.
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Where are you going to school, Tulane I'm guessing?

There's a Saints fan that post here often that goes by the screen name pherein. If you're looking for somebody to watch a Pats game with that likes the Pats and has good football knowledge you should send him a PM and see if he's in your vicinity.

:welcome:

Last edited:
I'm at Loyola. Its right across the street from Tulane.

Yeah there aren't that many pats fans around here haha.

I'm at Loyola. Its right across the street from Tulane.

Yeah there aren't that many pats fans around here haha.

Oh ya thats on st.charles ave I believe, west of the garden district. Your maybe 5 mins from my old house. Im in New Orleans for a couple months out of the year. I work for nasa at goddard in maryland, but keep a place in the garden district and in virginia.
This is a great site, the guys really know their ball. If you would like I can also introduce you to admins at New Orleans Saints Fan Forums, News and Blogs - Black and Gold.
Its the best saints site. Saintsreport is ok but way to many bandwagoners and fighting goes on there.
The reason I bring it up is most saints fans really like the Pats, because of their fan base, accomplishments, and we have history with them. So allot of the guys at New Orleans Saints Fan Forums, News and Blogs - Black and Gold would be happy to hang out with you during games or talk ball. You can hang out with us in person or talk some ball on both sites to gain a perspective. And when we play them in the superbowl at Dallas Ill even buy you a Pats jersey with the #9 and Brees on the back:)

Its actually a thing some of us were going to do, if we play them in the show to show a little respect and have fun, we are going to all show up with saints gear, but their #'s and player names. I already have a saints jersey with #12 and Brady on the back,lol. Just let me know and Ill introduce you, ok.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back