• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Indy

B Denver

C Pittsburgh

D Slitting one's wrists

E Chicago/Seattle/Washington/Carolina

Definately Pitt. They are rivals but I respect the organization and how they play the game.

He"s A Colts Troll

Won't participate in a poll by a sealth troll. Meaning he uses the name Tony Collins so we think he 's a Patriots fan but he's a Colts troll.

He's setting us up. He is now officially on my "dead to me" list (ignore).

Last edited:
....Da Bears

This thread is moot. We ain't losing.

jeffd said:
Definately Pitt. They are rivals but I respect the organization and how they play the game.
I'm on the fence. I respect Dungy a lot, but don't care for Peyton Manning. Roethlisberger seems like a good guy, but Cowher's low on my list. However, please don't make me come to making this decision, Patriots!

IF? None.

If we lose I am turning off my TV and going back to my kniting class.

Thanks. We needed a big subject line with the Words Patriots and lose in it. :p

Last edited:
Tony Collins said:
Indy

Pittsburgh

Denver

IF the Pats lose?

Don't you mean WHEN the Pats lose?

You fellas obviously aren't too confident about this game! Well, I am. My Broncos are gonna lay out and ***** SLAP your sorry team!

My Rooting Guide for the remaining playoff teams (after the Pats) :

1.) Carolina Panthers
2.) Pittsburgh Steelers
3.) Chicago Bears
4.) Seattle Seahawks
5.) Washington Redskins (tie)
5.) Indianapolis Colts (tie)
7.) Denver Broncos

My reasoning is mostly based around their fan bases. (Though the Steelers would be #1 if they weren't sort of a rival.)

And I'm oh so close to putting the Colts at 5 & the Redskins at 6. (Just because I live in the area and couldn't deal with an offseason of superbowl glory.)

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
IF the Pats lose?

Don't you mean WHEN the Pats lose?

You fellas obviously aren't too confident about this game! Well, I am. My Broncos are gonna lay out and ***** SLAP your sorry team!

damn you are a numbnut

Tony Collins is a Pittsburgh fan jackass

Um, nobody. I would hope that whoever won the NFC to win the SB, but in all honestly, I probably wouldn't even watch.

Tough choice! My first thought was Pittsburgh before seeing the poll, but then I realized that would be denver would still be in. So then I thought Denver, but remember how they cheated on the salcap in the 90s.

So despite my loathing for the Colts, I chose them cuz the franchise has won only 1 Super Bowl. A Super Bowl for Denver would put them on par with us in number of Super Bowl wins, and one for Pittsburgh would put them farther ahead of us.

Go Seattle.

I'd probably root for Pitt... get Bettis a trophy. Carolina wouldn't be bad either. If Pitt and NE both lose, I'd root for Denver against Indy. Indy's the only team I'd have trouble rooting for.

Flying Fungi said:
damn you are a numbnut

Tony Collins is a Pittsburgh fan jackass

Not like it matters much, but he's a Colts troll, not Steelers troll.

godef said:
Tough choice! My first thought was Pittsburgh before seeing the poll, but then I realized that would be denver would still be in. So then I thought Denver, but remember how they cheated on the salcap in the 90s.

So despite my loathing for the Colts, I chose them cuz the franchise has won only 1 Super Bowl. A Super Bowl for Denver would put them on par with us in number of Super Bowl wins, and one for Pittsburgh would put them farther ahead of us.

Go Seattle.

Im with Godef on this one strictly based on rings so my pick would be indy strictly for selfish reasons..But we aint losing

pats1 said:
Not like it matters much, but he's a Colts troll, not Steelers troll.

same circle of hell according to Alighieri :D

I would hate Denver to win. I still think of them as a bogey team. When I first started following (American) Football, it was 1986 and beyond, so they seemed to win every time the Pats played them.
I'd hate Indy to win for obvious reasons. The Steelers trolls would really p*ss me off and the Bears would be vaguely tolerable. Lovie Smith really deserves credit for what he has done with that team.
I've never liked Washington although the number of times that they ran the counter gap play (in Superbowl XXII to give Timmy Smith 204 rushing yards and I did cheat!) still makes me laugh my posterior off. How stupid can a defensive lineman be, exactly?
I won't ROOT for anyone although I wouldn't begrudge Seattle as the home of Nirvana and Soundgarden, or Carolina who seem to play football the "proper" way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes