PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Dolphins lose in Buffalo and no one is there, do the Pats still clinch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we win the superbowl ( unlike choke job 18-1 crybaby patriots) You can keep being a whining b####

You are probably that ****y fan that came on here last year and went one and done. Keep the TD record, because you won't reach the SB and will go one and done again and we will make a playoff run to the SB.

"Spikes" is banned.

Celebrating terrorist attacks and openly pining for the genocide of an entire city is not a very smart thing to do on a public forum. In fact, it could get the writer in some trouble........

Last edited:
I just spent the afternoon with family watching the game at a friends' home in NJ, then came into NYC this evening to spend the next few days in the city with my in-laws. I just turned on my computer.
so....

P.S. to Chasa: $%&* you. ;)

Last edited:
I just spent the afternoon with family watching the game at a friends' home in NJ, then came into NYC this evening to spend the next few days in the city with my in-laws. I just turned on my computer.
so....

P.S. to Chasa: $%&* you. ;)

I just saw this too and logged off after the game to transcribe the press conferences, and the first report email wasn't hit until 9:30, followed by one from Chasa at just before 10pm. I had logged off at that point to go eat dinner and take a break.

Just an FYI, this icon here to the left
report.gif
is the one you hit to report a post so that we get the report email. I had my browser open during the game but was updating the stats for the board, so I didn't see the thread but would have gotten a notification via email if one was sent. Needless to say when Spikes was posting at 4:49, I could have booted him right away.

So if you see a thread with a post like that, hit the button so we can jump on it :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey