PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Want My Pats To Earn Their Win Against The Chargers Without The Refs Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of us seen the Colts/Chargers game Sunday.There were some outrageous/horriffic calls against the Chargers.Pats fans like myself knows exactly what it feels like to play against the Colts in the RCA dome with the refs clearly on the Colts side.I hope its a very fair called game this Sunday.A few calls here & there is okay.I just don't want the refs to play a big part in this game.

Is anyone listening to San Diego's 1090am this afternoon? You can stream it online btw. For the last hour Philly Billy and an idiot whose name I don't know have done nothing but rip New England its fans.

"We know first hand how unclassy they from their last visit to the Q"
"They couldn't win a World Series for 86 years"
"They are so arrogant that I can't see anyone rooting for the Pats"
"Belichick is almost a criminal"

and on and on.

Whoever the other guy is (not Billy) is just angry at life in general and the Patriots and us fans are target #1
right now.

Edit: Darren Smith is the other guy's name

Last edited:
If anything, we're getting calls in our favor this week.

The NFL wanted the Colts/Pats for the ratings, and I believe the NFL wants a Brady/Favre SB more than any other outcome. So, if we're to believe the refs will maybe angle a game a certain way, I think we're safe.

**** ill take some calls going our way. We are due for 3 years of that crap.

I'll take wins any way they come.

I'm a firm believer that the NFL will do anything in their power to prevent the Patriots from ever winning a Super Bowl again i our lifetime. I have a source in NY the tells me they are thoroughly embarrassed by this undefeated run, so much so they have secretly asked Don Shula to replace Polian next year as an emetrius member of the competition committee, a move wholly endorsed by Robert Kraft who stated "They haven't slowed us down in 7 years, how much worse can it get? They want us to lose every week and have all the authority to make it happen and they still screw it up. I think I'll invite Al Davis to watch the game in my box this week."

Rumor has it if Matt Lights's pants leg bottom's are not both equidistant from the ground a penalty flag will be thrown on every snap and be ruled "Unshortsmentlike Conduct".

Don't know what's been happening with the Colts, but I'd have to agree that they are getting more than their fair share of calls going their way. I'm fairly confident that this week's officiating will be much more fair - no game-breakers that people will be grumbling about, I hope - whether they're SD or NE fans. I suppose that's about the best we can hope for :)

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer that the NFL will do anything in their power to prevent the Patriots from ever winning a Super Bowl again i our lifetime. I have a source in NY the tells me they are thoroughly embarrassed by this undefeated run, so much so they have secretly asked Don Shula to replace Polian next year as an emetrius member of the competition committee, a move wholly endorsed by Robert Kraft who stated "They haven't slowed us down in 7 years, how much worse can it get? They want us to lose every week and have all the authority to make it happen and they still screw it up. I think I'll invite Al Davis to watch the game in my box this week."

Rumor has it if Matt Lights's pants leg bottom's are not both equidistant from the ground a penalty flag will be thrown on every snap and be ruled "Unshortsmentlike Conduct".
:confused: , nice imagination. :p

I'm pretty sure most of us seen the Colts/Chargers game Sunday.There were some outrageous/horriffic calls against the Chargers.Pats fans like myself knows exactly what it feels like to play against the Colts in the RCA dome with the refs clearly on the Colts side.I hope its a very fair called game this Sunday.A few calls here & there is okay.I just don't want the refs to play a big part in this game.
I do.
It's our turn. We've been getting screwed by the refs all year.
It would be nice to have a little home-cookin' for a change.

Is anyone listening to San Diego's 1090am this afternoon? You can stream it online btw. For the last hour Philly Billy and an idiot whose name I don't know have done nothing but rip New England its fans.

"We know first hand how unclassy they from their last visit to the Q"
"They couldn't win a World Series for 86 years"
"They are so arrogant that I can't see anyone rooting for the Pats"
"Belichick is almost a criminal"

and on and on.

Whoever the other guy is (not Billy) is just angry at life in general and the Patriots and us fans are target #1
right now.

Edit: Darren Smith is the other guy's name

Good to know the ocean is taking that part of the country back over the next century.

The refs will play it straight up this week...............They are saving their horrendous calls to give Favre his retirement send-off party.

The refs will play it straight up this week...............They are saving their horrendous calls to give Favre his retirement send-off party.

Not if its Hoculi, which I have a pretty good feeling it will be. He and his crew graded out really well this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back