PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Hope You Guys Beat the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtzUpInYa

Rookie
Reaction score
Colts need revenge and what better place than the AFC Championship Game. Colts vs. Patriots game for the AFC Title would be like Rocky IV. The Patroits would be Ivan Drago and the Colts like Rocky Balboa. You might be "pumped up on Steroids" but in the end it doesn't matter, we will show you that "Brady's best year" is nothing but a farce. It would definitely go all 12 rounds, but in the end the Colts "must break you!"

I would say the Colts are like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV, but you've never been a champion.... Keep dreaming chump....you remind me of Spider Rico.

ColtzUpInYa said:
" I hope you guys beat the Bronco's"

I hope you guys lose to the Steelers. But, if you don't, you better get one of those industrial size crying towels. You are going to need it.

Last edited:
Steelers don't stand a chance. They are just one more team stopping us from playing the AFC Championship (which by the way should be the Super Bowl). No team on the NFC stands a chance.

You might have your players in the best condition than you've had all year, but you will need it. The Colts have had plenty of rest and they are ready. I just hope you can make it past Denver.

Worry about your first game with the Steelers, dumb a**

Well I hope Pittsburgh kicks your ass.

ColtzUpInYa said:
Colts need revenge and what better place than the AFC Championship Game. Colts vs. Patriots game for the AFC Title would be like Rocky IV. The Patroits would be Ivan Drago and the Colts like Rocky Balboa. You might be "pumped up on Steroids" but in the end it doesn't matter, we will show you that "Brady's best year" is nothing but a farce. It would definitely go all 12 rounds, but in the end the Colts "must break you!"

As much as I would love to see the Patriots stomp the Colts, beating the Stealers at the blade would be a much more enjoyable game as far as I'm concerned.

Colts fans who prefer thier team to play the Pat's are setting thier team and QB up for a beating they'll never get over. Beating the Pat's and going to the Supperbowl really wouldn't be that much more meaningful then beating Denver to get there. The Colts loosing to Denver would be just another missed oppertunity and revenge for the Broncos. However, loosing the the Patriots would be so devistating to the Colts and their media inflated egos that combined with thier free agent/sallary cap issues this offseason would make for huge problems to overcome even before starting the season. Pluse the Colts won't have the same creampuff schedule next season, they breazed through this year.

Heck67 said:
You da man!:rocker:

ColtzUpInYa said:

That would be good! Because then you wouldn't have to face us. We've already proved we can beat you at our place. Even if that was the pre-season, the Colts starters and the Broncos starters played 3 quarters.

ColtzUpInYa said:

more like the Colts are Mr T and the Patriots are Rocky Balboa

all we ever hear from the colts is the constant droning jibber jabber

you can go back to shuckin' corn now hayseed

VT, I suppose you call Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, and Patriots a "creampuff season". Have you looked at your division lately. The Titans could win your division.

"you can go back to shuckin' corn now hayseed"

-Spoken from a true liberal you are.

ColtzUpInYa said:
VT, I suppose you call Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, and Patriots a "creampuff season". Have you looked at your division lately. The Titans could win your division.

Dude, shouldn't you be trolling the Steelers boards this week?

I hate to say this, but I respect the Colts wanting the Pats. It's like the Sox fans wanting the Yankees in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

InBillITrust said:
I hate to say this, but I respect the Colts wanting the Pats. It's like the Sox fans wanting the Yankees in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

I think they should be careful what they wish for, Colts fans, that is. If they had a ring or two already, fine, but they've owned Denver, and have had all kinds of problems with the Patriots. Miami with second year QB Dan Marino looked awfully good in 1983 - 1984, like they'd get back to many super bowls. We know how that worked out.

Heck67 said:

My sentiments exactly.

I think not having a ring motivates the Colts more than anything. We had the motivation for a couple years, just no defense to back that desire. Now we have the perfect team even if it wasn't a perfect year (what's more important: a Super Bowl win or perfect season). You guys defending your ring is what makes a perfect set-up for a bad-ass game against the Colts. If only we were in differents conferences, then we could play where it really matters-Super Bowl.

ColtzUpInYa said:
I think not having a ring motivates the Colts more than anything. We had the motivation for a couple years, just no defense to back that desire. Now we have the perfect team even if it wasn't a perfect year (what's more important: a Super Bowl win or perfect season). You guys defending your ring is what makes a perfect set-up for a bad-ass game against the Colts. If only we were in differents conferences, then we could play where it really matters-Super Bowl.

your defense is nothing special. sorry to burst your bubble manning boy

ColtzUpInYa said:
"you can go back to shuckin' corn now hayseed"

-Spoken from a true liberal you are.

actually, I'm an educated Yankee Republican

you corn shuckin' hayseeds are the ones with the wool pulled over your eyes

good luck with that, hayseed

Just like you , I guess you Dolts looked pass the Steelers also, Hell they couldn't even win with the Refs just about giving them the game.....of course I know I am talking to myself because your troll a** won't be around.....

ColtzUpInYa said:

Guess what Shirley?

The Pats couldn't beat Denver and the Colts couldn't beat Pittsburgh. Don't that just SUCK!

Buh-bye, loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back