PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I guess Brady’s wife let him go to the White House this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinkin' a year of living in Tampa and he's like, "Ya know I need a fan chip on my shoulder, this is backwards Boston right?"

It's funny, the insane leftists try spinning the word "snowflakes" back at the right, yet they get butthurt over statues and definitions. What snowflakes!

See how that stuff works to create a never ending cycle on the board, when Ian has said about a million times that he doesn't want politics here?

Now stop with the politics, rather than using my attempt to eliminate a political argument as a means of increasing it.

He’s right.

We got some shots in today in the other thread, even knowing it was off limits. Ian specifically closed that thread down. We shouldn’t make him babysit us again. I’ll drop out of this, at least on anything political.

Last edited:
It's funny, the insane leftists try spinning the word "snowflakes" back at the right, yet they get butthurt over statues and definitions. What snowflakes!

See how that stuff works to create a never ending cycle on the board, when Ian has said about a million times that he doesn't want politics here?

Now stop with the politics, rather than using my attempt to eliminate a political argument as a means of increasing it.
Yes sir
1626821570889.gif

Belichick refusing to accept the presidential medal of freedom were in the final days & he don’t have a wife telling him what to do.

For the record, I will criticize Belichick if he goes to meet with dementia Joe.
No one gives a crap about how you have ‘lost respect for Tom’ or whether you would deliver criticism to Bill if they visit the President.

maybe, but I will be rooting for the Patriots

You rooting for Brady?
I’m rooting for the Patriots, of course. I’m just being realistic. I’ve watched Brady for 20 years and seen what he can do when he is extra motivated. I’d be wonderfully surprised if he struggled against us.

The players you’ll need to crush him most likely don’t have an issue with what Brady did. Sorry.

I agree with you 100%
We did get a couple of pass rushers in the last couple years, who hopefully can get
To Brady.

I don’t want him hurt, I just want the Patriots to win.

No one gives a crap about how you have ‘lost respect for Tom’ or whether you would deliver criticism to Bill if they visit the President.

I’m rooting for the Patriots, of course. I’m just being realistic. I’ve watched Brady for 20 years and what he can do when he is extra motivated. I’d be wonderfully surprised if he struggled against us.

I have been around here a long time & I never shied away from sharing my view, and I couldn’t care less if my view is not popular.

I was one of the first guys on the Brady bandwagon & I sided with him over Bledsoe when it was not popular.

i was at the game after 9/11 when Brady took over for Bledsoe & as a 35 year season ticket holder, I watched his entire career.

I am just hoping the Patriots give him
A run for his money when we play them.

Belichick refusing to accept the presidential medal of freedom were in the final days & he don’t have a wife telling him what to do.

For the record, I will criticize Belichick if he goes to meet with dementia Joe.
It’s funny, I used to call Trump Dementia Donnie when I used to tweet him. That was until the treasonous traitor caused the insurrection and got banned from Twitter.

I just hope Cam plays well enough so we don’t get the tar kicked out of us that night.

Maybe I should really shake up the pats fans snowflakes, by telling them, I will be sitting & booing the fake 2nd anthem they will be playing at the games this year.

I will not be alone…..

Maybe I should really shake up the pats fans snowflakes, by telling them, I will be sitting & booing the fake 2nd anthem they will be playing at the games this year.

I will not be alone…..
Who cares ? The world already knows you’re a ****head, you think someone seeing you boo the 2nd anthem would be shocked ?

It’s funny, I used to call Trump Dementia Donnie when I used to tweet him. That was until the treasonous traitor caused the insurrection and got banned from Twitter.

Honest question

Do you think Biden has dementia?

I don’t want Trump to run again.
The 2024 election needs to be about the issues.

Who cares ? The world already knows you’re a ****head, you think someone seeing you boo the 2nd anthem would be shocked ?

That mean a lot coming from a nothing snowflake like yourself

Who cares? Honestly.

#ian

please feel free to shut this down.
I just needed to say what I put in the OP

I am a Patriots fan who loved Brady as our QB & I rooted for Brady with the Bucs last year.

I am not rooting for Brady vs the Patriots

You prefer child rapist Donald.

#ian

please feel free to shut this down.
I just needed to say what I put in the OP

I am a Patriots fan who loved Brady as our QB & I rooted for Brady with the Bucs last year.

I am not rooting for Brady vs the Patriots

I am not a fan of the 2021 Brady

Honest question

Do you think Biden has dementia?

I don’t want Trump to run again.
The 2024 election needs to be about the issues.
No I don’t think he has dementia. He’s fought stuttering his whole life, so he messes up speaking sometimes.

I hope Trump runs again, I’m gonna enjoy seeing him lose a landslide once again, and then freak out and yell that the election was stolen. Though I don’t think he’ll get to run in 2024, he’s going to have to deal with legal issues and/or health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots