PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I get a kick out of....you people answering BannedColts018's threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Why do you people bother. He/She/It obviously is just trying to rile you people up, why do you even bother answering. Don't you notice he never ever answers your answers to his sh*tstirring ? Don't bother even responding. You're just being foolish by doing so. Like they used to tell you as kids, ignore, and it will go away. I saw the setup a mile away, by his not listing the Bucs as one of the teams, I knew you all would fall for it and get mad. Stop the madness. He/She/It gets off on it, probably shows his/her 12 year old buddies how he/she can piss adults off. Don't be foolish, don't ban the poor idiot, just ignore, and by all means, don't respond.

i is sorry. he got me by leaving the bucs out.

He/She/It gets off on it, probably shows his/her 12 year old buddies how he/she can piss adults off.

Who said we're adults here?

or at least - who said we normally act like adults here? LOL.

Its a lesson the guys over at indystar should have learnt a while back - since the Colts lost a game (it was bad before but not like this) the place has become overrun with Pats and Colts trolls all starting nonsense threads.

At least here there are rarely more than 5/6 reponses - over there simply typing something about Manning's forehead or Brady's man-bag will start a thread 8 or 9 pages long.

NM

What are you talking about? I'm here. And i'm not here to stir up crap like you claim. I am just here to inform you all the truth about the colts and how by season's end we will be the greatest team of all time. looks like none of you believe me, but after we win the super bowl, you can admit you were wrong about my football expertees.

BannedColts018 said:
What are you talking about? I'm here. And i'm not here to stir up crap like you claim. I am just here to inform you all the truth about the colts and how by season's end we will be the greatest team of all time. looks like none of you believe me, but after we win the super bowl, you can admit you were wrong about my football expertees.

It's tough to have expertise when you spell it expertees. ;)

scott99 said:
Why do you people bother. He/She/It obviously is just trying to rile you people up, why do you even bother answering. Don't you notice he never ever answers your answers to his sh*tstirring ? Don't bother even responding. You're just being foolish by doing so. Like they used to tell you as kids, ignore, and it will go away. I saw the setup a mile away, by his not listing the Bucs as one of the teams, I knew you all would fall for it and get mad. Stop the madness. He/She/It gets off on it, probably shows his/her 12 year old buddies how he/she can piss adults off. Don't be foolish, don't ban the poor idiot, just ignore, and by all means, don't respond.

in other words :trolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back