2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Hercules Rockefeller

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
At my sister 's and brother in law's. Doing better than I was this morning. Thank you all for your encouragement. Agreed my ex is not anymore the woman I married.

You don't need to reach any major conclusions or have any major breakthrough man, just relax and try to enjoy yourself this weekend. Hang in there.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
At my sister 's and brother in law's. Doing better than I was this morning. Thank you all for your encouragement. Agreed my ex is not anymore the woman I married.
Hang in there. You're right. Everyone changes over time. It's nobody's fault, and there is nothing you can do about it. Terrible that it happened so painfully for you. Hang in there, know that it does get better. We're all here for you.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter

Hadn't seen your earlier post until just now, and am thrilled to see this subsequent post, man!

She ain't around anymore. We are. Aren't you lucky????? :)

Now enjoy friends and family who care about you, APPRECIATE YOURSELF, and start on the road to getting a new hot mama!

Kenneth Sims

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am lucky. You guys are terrific! Hanging out with Sis, bro in law and nephew. As for the hot mama quest. I am already messaging with a female friend, and my co worker is trying to set me up with one of her friends who is 12 years younger than me. My ex can choke on her tea and crumpets.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am lucky. You guys are terrific! Hanging out with Sis, bro in law and nephew. As for the hot mama quest. I am already messaging with a female friend, and my co worker is trying to set me up with one of her friends who is 12 years younger than me. My ex can choke on her tea and crumpets.

You are Awesomeness Personified!

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Awe man. What a great post. The dude is back in town.

This post + Colts destruction tomorrow = best weekend ever.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up

That's wonderful to hear man. Enjoy each day any way you can.

farn

Pro Bowl Player
Though times are rough, be assured that better moments await you. It is difficult to see because of everything that has gone down, but all of us are saying the same thing : time, healing, and perspective will all greatly influence your view of this rocky stretch.

Hang in there and reap the rewards down the road. You will be happy you did if you are patient and vigilant.

Kenneth Sims

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Good morning. After last night's euphoria, My first thought of the day was what time is it England.

Last night I went to pick up my nephew who was attending a wedding. The hall decked out for it and the bride in her white gown reminded me of my wedding. My wife was stunning in her gown. It was the most glorious day of my life. Now, it's a sad memory.

I do have another dog. An 18 month old black lab mix. My ex worked for a police department and the dog had been removed from a home where the police responded to a domestic violence situation. My wife begged me to let her have him. I relented. Now, with Moses and her gone, he's my new best friend.

Looking forward to some football and especially Pats-Colts. Would love for them to crush them again.

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Good morning. After last night's euphoria, My first thought of the day was what time is it England.

Last night I went to pick up my nephew who was attending a wedding. The hall decked out for it and the bride in her white gown reminded me of my wedding. My wife was stunning in her gown. It was the most glorious day of my life. Now, it's a sad memory.

I do have another dog. An 18 month old black lab mix. My ex worked for a police department and the dog had been removed from a home where the police responded to a domestic violence situation. My wife begged me to let her have him. I relented. Now, with Moses and her gone, he's my new best friend.

Looking forward to some football and especially Pats-Colts. Would love for them to crush them again.

Morning Kenneth, I miss my black lab, she was a great dog, Labs have a great temperment, Best of luck with him.
Go Pats

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
We have a Mastiff/Lab/butthead mix. Great dog. He gets lippy now and then but a great dog. When he wants to go out he doesn't give you a subtle hint instead he demands it. hahaha. You can't ignore him or he will get more intense.

Anyways it's going to be a fun day.

Go Pats.

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
We have a Mastiff/Lab/butthead mix. Great dog. He gets lippy now and then but a great dog. When he wants to go out he doesn't give you a subtle hint instead he demands it. hahaha. You can't ignore him or he will get more intense.

Anyways it's going to be a fun day.

Go Pats.
I ignore my dog (to play with him) all the time, its ok, he gets a small treat when he comes back in. They can be little ****s at times

Kenneth Sims

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Back home. Just did some sweeping for first time since losing Moses. Of course, most of what I swept up was his shed fur. Made me miss my boy something fierce.

Funny how depression feeds on itself. Got depressed about the dog which made me depressed about my ex. Despite the horrible thing she did to me, I still love her and miss her. Sometimes, I feel so pathetic for not being over her already.

AzorianPats

In the Starting Line-Up
Back home. Just did some sweeping for first time since losing Moses. Of course, most of what I swept up was his shed fur. Made me miss my boy something fierce.

Funny how depression feeds on itself. Got depressed about the dog which made me depressed about my ex. Despite the horrible thing she did to me, I still love her and miss her. Sometimes, I feel so pathetic for not being over her already.

You're not pathetic, and you sure as hell aren't made of stone. Its how you feel. You're not a machine either. Love sucks. It will get better though. Time heels all wounds.

I hope with all you're friends trying to hook you up, that you can find your swagger or mojo back, cuz when you do, theyll be no stopping you.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter

This is the best post I've read in years here. F**kin' excellent.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Friday was a very bad day for me.

Know what I did?

I saw The Martian....everybody should, esp if you are either down, or a Patriots fan.

Matt Damon plays an astronaut left behind on Mars when the crew left during a deadly sandstorm. He survives with tremendous tenacity, knowledge, humor...did he have someone in mind? During this oddessy, his adversary is the half-hearted NASA Commissioner

I don't need to comment the resemblance.

You will like the ending