PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I changed my mind, the dropkick was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pat

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I now hate this kick. At 1st I thought it was cute and fun, and put a little kick in the step of the team on the sidelines. But after hearing and reading about this kick ad nauseum, I am sick of it. Now, I think it sends a bad message about not taking a game seriously, and trying to win the game. I think nothing good ever comes from a loss. I dont mind playing the backups, as he is resting starters for the stretch run, but those 2nd and 3rd teamers were playing to win, so should have BB.

Also, I now official do not like Doug Flutie, always thought of him as overrated, esp. at BC, and why he wanted the attention for such a frivolous act, just shows what kind of media whore he is. I never liked the guy, always thought of him, as swarmy, Now I never want to see him even look at the Pats sideline, never mind be on their sideline. I would name Cassel, the backup for the Jags game now.

I love all things Pats, but I hate that dropkick now.

You hate Flutie now? Wow. Are those feelings really warranted just because of this?

Quite a drastic and harsh change of mind huh?

Congrats! You've been officially manipulated by the media.

Both Penn State and Florida State could have used Flutie'stalents last night!

Wouldn't you think that after all these years and all those missess that Bowdin could find a decent kicker?

Welcome to my world! LOL!!

btw - most media folks are fawning over the kick - I guess they don't understand "over-kill"

The dropkick never happened. It was faked by the CIA in an attempt to cover up a conspiracy that I can't talk about because they will kill me if I do. Look at the kick, look at the shadows on the pitch, the lighting, the camera angles.....

gomezcat said:
The dropkick never happened. It was faked by the CIA in an attempt to cover up a conspiracy that I can't talk about because they will kill me if I do. Look at the kick, look at the shadows on the pitch, the lighting, the camera angles.....

Some think there was a second kicker.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid drop kick threads AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oldrover said:
Some think there was a second kicker.

You can see it clearly from the grassy knoll.

This is maybe the most worthless and irrelevant controversy in the history of controversies.

Repeat after me:

Who

F'ing

Cares

SoonerPatriot said:
This is maybe the most worthless and irrelevant controversy in the history of controversies.

Repeat after me:

Who

F'ing

Cares

The CIA do. They are using these threads to hide the REAL conspiracy.

Last edited:
gomezcat said:
The CIA do. They are using these threads to hide the REAL conspiracy.
The real conspiracy: The Secret Service's code name for Ted Kennedy is Drop Kick. Now that drop kick is popular they'll have to change it to Tice.

I heard that Oliver Stone wants to make a movie about it.

Peter Pat said:
I now hate this kick. At 1st I thought it was cute and fun, and put a little kick in the step of the team on the sidelines. But after hearing and reading about this kick ad nauseum, I am sick of it. Now, I think it sends a bad message about not taking a game seriously, and trying to win the game. I think nothing good ever comes from a loss. I dont mind playing the backups, as he is resting starters for the stretch run, but those 2nd and 3rd teamers were playing to win, so should have BB.

Also, I now official do not like Doug Flutie, always thought of him as overrated, esp. at BC, and why he wanted the attention for such a frivolous act, just shows what kind of media whore he is. I never liked the guy, always thought of him, as swarmy, Now I never want to see him even look at the Pats sideline, never mind be on their sideline. I would name Cassel, the backup for the Jags game now.

I love all things Pats, but I hate that dropkick now.

I suggest you and others get professional help to get over your Flutie issues. Real men, like Belichick have no such problems.

Wow you guys still talking about this??? Um the rest of the world has moved on....please join us.

SaCaCh said:
Wow you guys still talking about this??? Um the rest of the world has moved on....please join us.
Peter Jet dropped some bait and it was gobbled right up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes