Pick Results: SF: 27.8% at NE: 72.2%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hopefully helping coach us to another Lombardi!!!!
Much appreciated. Can't say enough about how much it helps, as it carries us during the slow part of the off-season and helped pay for the increased RAM and hard drive upgrades installed over the last year. Couldn't do it without those of you who contribute, so thank you :)

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I did it again!

Reactions: Ian

supafly

Suddenly sad and Brady-less
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It’s good to support the site. Ian is constantly upgrading and it benefits us all.

supafly

Suddenly sad and Brady-less
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
So, this place is full of athletic supporters?

o_O:D
As a guy who never used a jockstrap outside of playing sports where a cup was needed, what is the big draw? Will it keep me from sitting on my balls, which seems to happen more often as I get deeper into my 40s? I just picture my grandpa, walking around the locker room, wearing a Gene Simmons-like codpiece with his bare ass on display. Jock straps are pretty much like underwear for your front, but not your back.

Is there something that I’m missing? Do guys under 60 wear jockstraps anymore, or did it go the way of the “hanky,” which was weird enough in and of itself. Why would I want to keep a collection of my day’s worth of boogers in my pocket? Did people just throw them into the washing machine like it was nothing or did they make an attempt at scraping their dried snot off into the sink or something? Someone give me an older generation’s perspective on these issues.