Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 37% at NE: 63%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
I hadn't been paying too close of attention to it. I was reading just a day ago that it might approach landfall as a Cat 2 but that has jumped to Cat 4, bordering on a Cat 5. It is going to cause real devastation.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It's currently category 4 and at last word is expected to reach category 5 as the seas are so warm. I fear a terrible tragedy is in the making, and hope those in its path make it to safety.

Amen, let's hope the folks that were in the vicinity of landfall aren't there anymore and everyone stays safe. Property can be rebuilt. Your stuff can be replaced, your people can't

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
I hope I’m wrong, but I expect to wake up to a Katrina level **** show. This year rages on

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Amen, let's hope the folks that were in the vicinity of landfall aren't there anymore and everyone stays safe. Property can be rebuilt. Your stuff can be replaced, your people can't

Well, yes, although there are thousands of families that are now caught in the low income rental poverty cycle that were property owners prior to Katrina. I'm sure they are glad to all be alive and together, but their property hasn't been rebuilt and for most, won't ever be. Housing quality changes everything for kids: academic performance, health and longevity, narrower choices for future job type, and more.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
This was a bad storm but it seems where it landed was the best case scenario - a wetland area and a town with a population of around 7500 residents.

The tragic news is that the town was hit very hard and there is a reported fatality of a 14 year old that was struck after a tree fell onto the house,

Adam Seward

IAN 2020
PatsFans.com Supporter
I saw a convoy of IBEW trucks & heavy equipment heading north thru SC yesterday, I am assuming the damage was considerably less than expected.