PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How to continue reading a thread where you left off?

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I frequent many message boards and one feature that many boards have that is key for me is to be able to read a thread, then the next day when there are 7 more pages to that thread, to quickly go back to it and start reading where I left off.

Is there a way to do that in these forums? I have quite a few threads that im actively participating in, but the problem is that every time I go back to catch up on the thread, I have no idea where I left off and I'm forced to basically reread the entire thing.. Is there a way to go back to a spot you previously were on in a thread?

Seems like such an important feature and I don't know if it exists already and I'm just ignorant to it or if its not an available feature at all? If its not available, what are the chances of something like that being added in?

Look for this icon at the beginning of the thread title in the main forum. Clicking on it will take you to the next unread or new message in the thread from where you left off when last reading the thread. If there are no new messages in a particular thread, the icon will not be there.

Attachments

• firstnew.jpg
    firstnew.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you very much Frezo! That is a huge help haha, i never knew where I had left off before

Test post to see if it works.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back