Search
2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 season was batshit crazy, but the writers of 2021 are outdoing themselves so far. Wow. No one should say happy new year again to me.
Today I tried to move out of a the way of someone who was driving at fast speed in opposite direction a one way street. I ended up with two flat tires. I am still mad, one year old tires too. Seems I have to replace all four now.
Can't wait for 2022.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 season was batshit crazy, but the writers of 2021 are outdoing themselves so far. Wow. No one should say happy new year again to me.
Today I tried to move out of a the way of someone who was driving at fast speed in opposite direction a one way street. I ended up with two flat tires. I am still mad, one year old tires too. Seems I have to replace all four now.
Can't wait for 2022.

Get a video camera for the car. I just got one the other day. I drive a lot and have had a few close calls. Decided that I might need some video evidence.

Good luck with the rest of your 2021.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Can't wait for 2022.

Cant you place the old tires on the front and new on the back?

italian pat patriot

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Yesterday "yellow" zone , today "orange" zone...

Still schocked after what i saw in Washington

Good luck to all of us

This evening anyway a good football night ! A friend of mine will visit me to see 1 or 2 games
He is a Charger fan since Dan Fouts times...

He received years ago a Leaf jersey
He told me he does not remember where jersey actually is...

Very cold here...

I will buy something later for this evening Nfl night

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Yesterday "yellow" zone , today "orange" zone...

Still schocked after what i saw in Washington

Good luck to all of us

This evening anyway a good football night ! A friend of mine will visit me to see 1 or 2 games
He is a Charger fan since Dan Fouts times...

He received years ago a Leaf jersey
He told me he does not remember where jersey actually is...

Very cold here...

I will buy something later for this evening Nfl night
Can you make pizza pie?

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
We live in DC, and took walk around the Cap Hill neighborhood the night after, just to get a sense of taking our home town back. It was good to see folks out walking and jogging, playing with their dogs, grabbing a to-go burrito, etc.

We all tolerate tourist season because it makes sense that for three months this is the nation's city. But the rest of the time, we live, work, and play here, just like people do in their cities.

I think I'm going to have PTSD about the color red for a while.

Looking forward to 2022.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
I’m not going to let this first week ruin my outlook on this year.

I consider what happened in DC a 2020 event. It was basically a playoff game from the 2020 season.

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
As long as the James Bond movie actually gets released this year I will consider it superior

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
I have to say that it's odd to see the reaction, from the mediots and here, about a protest in Washington when multiple cities around this country have seen much worse, including burnings, rioting, beatings and murders for almost a year with mostly denials.

One dipstick here complained that the name of a thread should be changed from Riots to Protests. I also remember one mediot denying that there was anything going on while you could see buildings being torched in the background, all after Maxine Walters called for violence against opponents. We really have become a bunch of sheep.

Personally, I'm going to make the best of a bad situation and do whatever I can to make my family's life better. Just like I always do.
You're right, terrible unrest and riots but there has been nothing worse than what happened Wed. They had zip ties, bombs, guns. Some were planning to kidnap, possibly hang and blow up our government.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
So far so good. Staying busy at work. Need to get more involved in my church. Always room for personal improvement.
You watch way too much football for that, though. Still, I wish you luck.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
This could be a worse year financially. Hoping for the economy to get rolling again. Could be tough between the virus and the politicians. We shall see.